53

Daniel

They lead us to a random place. It's in the middle of nowhere, literally.

"Well, let's save Brinley and Noah!"

"Okay." Max said.

I got out of the car. They were all in Ryan's car still. I didn't know how I was going to get Brinley. I really think that she fell for him again. UGH! WHY!? She said she hated him, but I don't think that she does anymore. I know that she won't answer my calls or texts, but I'm going to text her anyway.

"Do you REALLY love him? I know you don't, well I think you don't. Do you?"

I actually saw the three dots saying she was texting back.

"DANIEL!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TEXT ME!! And... well... I don't know if I love him."

I'm super confused. Does she like him or not?

"I'm sorry that I'm texting you. I still love you. But, why? Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Why did you say you love him? I thought that you just said that to let me go to the hospital?"

"I did. I don't love him. I still love you, but I can't have you or Noah die. I already lost my parents, Mia, and Max. I can't lose you either."

"Oh... about Max..."

"What about her?"

"She's still...alive."

"Thanks for telling me Daniel"

"Oh crap who is this?"

"This is Brinley duh!"

"No it is not I am not stupid."

"Okay fine! It's Ryan, do you really think she still loves you? She does NOT she never will. She is mine now, I am going to destroy her phone so yeah gtg the fire is roaring!"

"NOO WAITTTT!" I texted quickly, but a notice popped up over my phone.

THIS PHONE HAS EITHER BLOCKED YOU, DELETED YOUR CONTACTS OR DESTROYED THE PHONE.