8

Brinley

"See you tomorrow I guess?" said Daniel as he helped me out of the car.

"Sure, I'll text you if I can," I responded.

When I got inside, my Mom came up to me.

"So? How was the movie?"

"It was so good! Daniel is the best!"

She looked at me like she knew that we kissed. Did she?

"So, were you and Daniel good?" she asked suspiciously.

"YES!" I said through my moaning.

"Good! Go see what Noah and Mia are doing."
As I walked up the stairs I felt my phone buzz. It's probably Daniel! I took my phone out of my pocket. It wasn't Daniel who texted me, it was Ryan.

"Hey Brinley! Why are you so mean to Max? What did she ever do to you?! Anyway, Australia is super pretty! I love the heat! See you soon!"

Ryan's here! No! He can't be! Well at least he doesn't know where I live, I hope he doesn't! I went to do what my Mom told me to do, check on Noah.

When I got to his room the door was closed. I knocked.

"Go away!" Noah yelled from the other side of the door.

"What are you guys doing?" I said as I pushed my way through the door.

"GET OUT!" he yelled.I poked my head out of the door. I really wanted to see what they were doing, so I poked my head through the door one more time. They were MAKING OUT!! When I stopped looking at them, the doorbell rang. Quikly I got my head out of the room and booked it to the door. Daniel was standing there.

"Hey." I said while I opened the door.

"Hey. I'm here for Mia." he said.

"Ok, I'll go get her. You can come in if you want to."

"Ok, sweet." he said as he started to follow me up the stairs.

When we got to his room, the door was open. We walked in. They were watching TV.

"Mia. Time to go," Daniel said.

"Ok," she said as she hopped off of Noah's bed.

"Bye Brinley," Daniel said, pushing Mia down the stairs.

"Bye!"

I turned back to Noah. I think that he saw me when they were kissing. He gave me a glare. I left. I didn't want to put up with Noah.

I walked over to my room and plopped on to my bed. I looked at my phone. Why did Ryan come to Australia? It's driving me crazy. I was just about to text him back when I heard a honk. I looked out my window, there was a car that I have never seen before in my driveway. I couldn't see who was in the car. Then there was a knock at the front door. I ran downstairs to answer it, but my Dad was already there.

"Brinley, someone is here to see you!" my Dad said excitedly.

I walked to the door and to my fate, Ryan and Max were standing in the doorway.