9

Ryan Turner

I wanted to slap Brinley when she got to the door. She would deserve it. Mr. Sands invited us inside. Their house is super nice. It's a shame that we may kill someone here.

"Let's go to my room," Brinley said with a glare.

"Ok," Max said as she followed Brinley up stairs.

Her room was super nice.

"Brinley, why do you hate us so much?" Max said sadly.

"Well first of all, you took my boyfriend."

"You left. I'm sorry! I still want to be your friend. And you know that I have had a crush on him since kindergarten," she said.

"Yeah Brinley, you should be glad that we are happy. And after all, don't you have a new boyfriend?"

I wanted to kill her so bad!

"Yeah, so?"

"You should let me get a new girlfriend without being MAD about it," I said, trying to hide my anger.

"Ok, I guess," Brinley said.

"can we please be friends again?" Max asked.

"Yeah, we can."

Ugh! Now I would have to kill Max, too! I just got her as my girlfriend! Wait! I don't have to kill either of them, I could just kidnap Brinley! Wait, but what about Max?

"Max? Are you awake?" I whispered looking at the other couch.

"Yeah, why?" she asked.

"I was just wondering if you actually want to be friends with Brinley."
"Ryan, you should know that was so we could fool her! She hurt me, so I don't want to be friends with her EVER again!" she yelled in a whisper.

"Good to hear, because maybe instead of killing Brinley-" Max cut me off.

"We aren't actually going to kill her right?"

"Well... I thought that we were going to."

"Ok, but not here we aren't, but I have a master plan! We could kidnap her new boyfriend and get Brinley to come and save him, and then we could kill her!"

"Let's do that! Tomorrow, let's get him!"