48

Brinley

I managed to get Ryan off of me. Finally, I don't know how long it has been with him kissing me. It felt like five million years.

"I thought that we are supposed to be together!?" Ryan started, "How can we be together if you don't let me kiss you!?"

"I'm not in the mood. And... I'm scared that if I love you, you will kill me. You did that to Max!"

"I never killed Max, she jumped in front of Daniel when I was going to shoot him!" Ryan admitted.

"Why do you so desperately need to shoot him?!"

"I...I don't know."

"Yes, you do"

"No, I don't okay, and I don't need to tell you anything anyway"

"I mean yeah you kind of do have to! When you are in a relationship you have to talk to me." I said rolling my eyes so hard I kind of got light headed.

"I wanted you, now you know that, he was just in my way." He said reaching in and putting his hand under my shirt on the small of my back and pulling me in another kiss. I did not pull away knowing that if I did that I would have to do that all over again.

I sighed as soon as he let me go, he left his hand on my back. I rolled my neck, we had been in the car for hours.

"Where are we going?" I asked? Looking up at Ryan.

"We are going to pick up that brat Mady and Halle." He said rolling his eyes. I sighed again and sat back. Ryan grabbed my hand with his other hand, his now warm hand still on my back, he smiled and kissed the top of my head, I almost pulled away in disgust and shook his hand off my back, but If I did that... Yeah you get the situation.