41

Daniel

When the knife pierced my shoulder, two thoughts came to me at once. Did Brinley mean to hit me or Ryan? I quickly pushed that thought away from my mind. She meant to hit Ryan or why would she be helping me right now?

"Ryan! Let me get Daniel to hospital! PLEASE!!" Brinley pleaded.

"Fine, but you have to promise that if I help you then you will leave him and we can get back together." Ryan said. An evil grin spreading wide across his face.

She sighed and nodded her head,

"I would do anything to save Daniel right now." she looked at Ryan, and then saw the body on the floor.

"MIA!" she shouted. Mady and Halle were there on the floor next to her.

"You monsters!" she screamed at them. Brinley was about to run over to Mia and yell and scream some more but Ryan put a white cloth over her mouth and she passed out in his arms.

"NO" I yelled as Ryan picked her up and carried her away.

I felt more blood spill out of my arm but it was too late, Ryan was never going to get me to a hospital, Brinley had already agreed to get back together with him and Mia was dead. I was with her body in the warehouse, besides her, I was alone.

I felt nauseous and dizzy and the world was spinning. I blinked up at the world and closed my eyes.