Chapter Thirty-one

Esmerleda had them taken to another room where they were being prepared for the auction. Their hair was made beautiful. They curled it and Nandi got frizzy wig. They dressed them in gold and diamond jewellery. Their hands, neck and feet all covers.

Esmerleda requested that the two ladies be dressed in sexy lingerie, hopefully they both can be sold of as sex slaves which can really get expensive.

There was no one who could help them either. Their whole team got killed and the four of them are the only survivors. Something that can be happy about.

Liam and Simon got stripped from their clothes as well and were dressed in shorter pants to reveal their beautiful strong legs.

The auction starts in a few minutes and they could hear the chatter of the guests. Which made them even more nervous.

"What are we going to do now?" Valerie asked her brother.

He shrugged. He was clueless. The chains they have on are pure magic and he can't break free. "Not a clue. But whatever happens. We cannot leave our mission, we have to get that potion. It cannot leave with anyone tonight,"

Nandi frowned. She hated this. She wasn't raised to potentially become someone's sex slave. It sucked and it was all Valerie's fault. "I could've been at home with my father if it weren't for you horrible people,"

"ENOUGH!" Valerie finally let her frustration towards Nandi out, "What good would imagination do now? We need to forgive and forget because we're just about dead and still choose to hold on to anger? Let it go, look I get that you're mourning. I lost a parent too, she meant the whole world to me. There has never been anyone who I loved as much as I do her, but I never clung to her death because a part of me knew that it was going to hold me back. Nandi you have to forgive in order to move forward,"

Nandi frowned. She was twice as upset now because for someone who claims to have lost a parent she sounds like she easily threw her mom away. Not Nandi. She plans on holding onto her parents.

A siren entered the room. "The auction's about to start." She informed and walked out again.

There was complete silence up until voices could be heard again. Esmerleda welcoming everyone and the auction started.

"Maybe a part of what you said is true," admires Nandi. "And I'm sorry. I'm just so so very scared,"

Valerie nodded her head. She was terrified as well. She's never been to far from the castle and the first time she left home it's this.

"I'm scared as well," admitted Simon. " I'm positive that everything will work out for the best. It has too, the story doesn't end until we say it does,"

Liam nodded his head, "he's right. We'll be split up but... let's not forget the mission no matter where we are,"

They all agreed on that.

Soon Nandi got taken and auctioned and just like Esmerleda said she got sold to become Sir Lazarus' sex slave. Sir Lazarus is a well known zombie.

Simon got sold off as a regular slave, to be a henchman for a wealthy vampire lord.

Liam got bought by three vampires who only bought him to set him free. It was very obvious to everyone. After all, he is their Prince and they owe their existence to him.

The same with Valerie. The fight was between a vampire who wanted to help versus a witch. The witch won and the vampire felt like he failed The Count. Now Valerie is about to be a sex slave to a witch.

After the auction was finished. Some people stayed and socialized. Nandi got taken before their eyes. Tears streaming down her cheeks. She tried fighting and setting herself free but got whipped which really hurt Valerie but there was nothing she could do about it.

"Aaaww... don't look so upset, darling. I promise I won't bite,"

Valerie turned to look at her master. She looked like beautiful young maiden in her early to mid twenties. She had voluminous wavy Auburn hair and a cute smile.

"My name is Turnilupo, and I'll take care of you,"

*****

So now I'm done with Valerie's book. Not done done but done enough. She still has to get the potion back.