Chapter Eight

By now Countess Bathory knew more or less everything she needs to know about being a vampire, and because of that, she walked around very smug.

She felt invincible like she owned the world and did just what she pleased, and each time she would learn something new about herself and about what she can do.
Like this one time, when she and Turnilupo went into town to buy beer, the men in there weren't so inviting.
They told them to stop drinking and go home to clean and take care of their men, as they should.

They threw tantrums and hated being told what to do, and out of anger countess, Bathory screamed. Her shriek went to a high pitched voice and disappeared into the air. No one could hear it but could see it as the liquor bottles and windows started breaking. All the men in that bar were left deaf that night and begged the Countess and Turnilupo to leave them in peace. Which only caused them to laugh and refuse, and knowing well that there aren't any liquor left, the Countess ordered two glasses of their most expensive whisky.

When the bartender said there weren't any, she gripped him by the neck and pulled closer, causing him to lay over the counter. He was scared and had never seen a woman as strong as her, she took a broken glass that laid close by and cut his artery open.
Huge mistake, because now she was left thirsting for his blood that was now oozing deliciously out of his vein. She hissed and licked her lips, fearing that she might reveal her secret, Turnilupo pulled Countess Bathory out of the bar. The men cheered for them leaving, while others panicked as the bartender was busy dying.

"That was close," said Bathory.

"I know,"

"I can't control myself around fresh blood,"

"I know, that's why I pulled you away. You don't have to control yourself around humans Bathory, you're a vampire. And vampires are monsters, they're ruthless," said Turnilupo. "Now, let's go catch us some victims." she said and pulled the countess into a passionate kiss.

                           ~•°•~

The two successfully caught men and tied them up in the dungeon. There was this man, in particular, he had beautiful shiny blonde hair and striking blue eyes. His lips were thin, and his nose strong. He was tied up by his wrist and was hanging with his arms up.

Turnilupo walked over to him and looked at this handsome man.

"Va Va Voom," she said and smirked.

"Hey there eyes, the name's Turnilupo and no, I'm not named after a turnip," she said.

"I never said that,"

"But you were thinking it," she said in a British accent, mocking the guy, unsure if he actually was thinking it. Which he wasn't.

"Not bad Milady," he replied in satisfaction, her British accent was astounding.

"Please, I'm no lady. I'm an evil bitch,"

"A lady shouldn't speak like that,"

"And a man shouldn't be killed by a woman, but yet that's what's going to happen," she replied and the men around started crying out.

"You Americans make me sick." said the man.

"Oh yeah, well we Americans hate tea," she said, knowing well she isn't an American. All the Countess could do was chuckle at Turnilupo's silliness. She was loud, active, playful and very immature, but somehow the Countess loves it and there's nothing she can do about the way she feels about Turnilupo.

"You hate tea?" The Englishman asked.

"Oh despise those things," she replied in a low seductive voice and grabbed his penis. And leaning closely into his face, their lips almost touched.