Chapter Five

The Countess woke up with sharp hunger pains, and after freshening up, she went down to their torture dungeon where the girls were still tied up. The sight of Countess Bathory frightened them, they knew when the countess was near, that death followed.
She walked around, looking at her victims when she untied one girl and pulled her to her feet. The countess could feel the girl shaking in her arms and smirked, she was going to enjoy this, and she did.

After breakfast she walked around and looked for Old Man, the butler and for Turnilupo, but they weren't in sight.

Now she was very bored, and felt lonely. The butler, as sarcastic and boring as he was; he was always around, and now he's not. She didn't know how to entertain herself.
She couldn't help but wonder how it went with Count Dracula, if he was happy and what he does when he's bored. She's pretty sure that it's a party every night over at his castle.
She thought about maybe popping over someday, get some tips and pointers, maybe they could even be friends.

The Countess heard laughter and got up immediately and went to the entrance area when she saw Turnilupo and the butler entering with a man tied up and with a bag over his head.
They were laughing, she's never seen Old Man laugh before.

"Oh hey Countess Bathory," said Turnilupo with the man still tied up and her holding onto him. She went over to the Countess and kissed her on the cheek.

"How did you sleep? How did your day go without us?" Turnilupo asked.

"Absolutely horrible, Countess Bathory behaves like a baby, can barely wipe her behind without my help." said Old Man seriously. The Countess fired him with eyes that looked like they could burn

"I said not a peep from you, rat!"

"Ah rat, how creative Countess, as usual." he replied sarcastically.

"Why you, die..." The countess said and launched forward to attack, but Turnilupo stopped her.

"Hey! Old Man is my main man, I might not know his name, but it's my main man. Anyways, look," said Turnilupo and took the bag off from the man's face.

The Countess looked at him, he had a messy beard and thin lips, with a strong nose. He was abnormally pale and had striking bloody red eyes and two sharp fangs.

"He's a vampire," she said shocked.

"Yes,"

She touched his cheek, just to know what another vampire would feel like but aside from being cold, it wasn't different. She looked at Turnilup, "where'd you find him?"

"We don't know where he came from. Hey! Where'd you come from?" Asked Turnilupo violently shaking the vampire.

"I came from Scotland, a weird force pulled me here to London,"

"He was the closest vampire, anyways vampire, if this were a novel you'd be a side character, and you wouldn't have a name because you're not important. Therefore you'll be referred to as vampire. Vampire, I brought you here to show Countess Bathory the ropes, once she can do vampire stuff we might let you go." said Turnilupo

"I shall go ahead and prepare dinner." said Old Man, Turnilupo looked at the old man.

"I thought we were already eating, now don't be a slow poke and move." she said and he tried his best to hurry down to the kitchen.

"Anyways, I'll go freshen up you can start your training." Turnilupo said and hurried upstairs.
The Countess took the man to the the huge backyard where they were surrounded by nothing but never ending grasss and far off in the distance the trees of the woods could be seen. Countess Bathory was a little excited, untying Vampire with a broad smile on her face.