Chapter Thirty

The princess was sitting in front of the mirror. She finished applying her makeup and placed her braided wig on her head. She turned and looked at Valerie who just entered, she was about to knock but Nandi saw her entering.

She gave her a small smile and helped herself in. She sat down on Nandi's bed, her eyes fixated on the beauty that is Nandi.

"I'm sorry about your dad,"

Nandi shook her head. She didn't mean to but tears started to settle in her eyes. "Don't," she shook her head again and blinked, setting the tears free. "I knew people were coming for him. He told me, and when we heard the guards... we both knew you had come for his life,"

She sobbed softly. Lowering her head so that the wig can cover her face from the tears. She lifted her head back up after a short while and looked Valerie in her cold metallic silver eyes. "You're not sorry, so DON'T do this,"

Valerie nodded her head. She doesn't care about Nandi nor does she care about her dad. So she just sat there in silence. Honestly, she just came here to see Nandi again but didn't know what to say.

"What do you people want from me?" She asked as she wiped her tears with her hands.

Valerie rose to her feet. "We haven't decided yet,"

Valerie looked at Nandi's body. She wore a red silk dress that hugged her body. It revealed her large hips and her round huge chest. Yesterday's toga didn't really show that much. She wore silver bracelets and necklaces along with the Nandi necklace. She always looks so beautiful and elegant.
She smeared red lipstick on her plum round big lips and it looked lovely against her dark skin. Her big round eyes had thick eyepencil drawn on it. She really did look like an Egyptian princess.

Valerie sighed and walked up to Nandi. She held her warm hand in hers and looked Nandi in her big eyes. "I am sorry for your loss, and I cannot make it up to you but it doesn't mean thatyou and I can't be friends. I wanna be your friend Nandi,"

Nandi had no words. What could she say? A monster asked to be friends knowing well that she had her father killed without skipping a beat.

Nandi looked at the pale blue vampiric beast and couldn't even imagine being in her life. Her eyes were dead and her eyes honestly gave her the chills and the eyes tells a lot about the human. Well, the vampire in this case.

"I don't want your friendship. Now leave my room,"

Valerie could respect that. So she nodded her head at Nandi and left her room.

****

"We're nearing her. I can see Emerelda's mansion." Informed Simon looking through telescope.

Valerie and Liam joined him. They didn't need a telescope to see her home. It was a very large light blue home that was placed at the tip of a cliff not far from the ocean so the view must be very lovely. A few women walked on her private beach so it must be the sirens, her workers.

They neared the dock where they released the anchors. They got out of the boat when Valerie realised something. She looked over to Liam and Simon and cleared her throat. They averted their eyes onto hers. "Guys, we have no plan,"

Nandi rolled her eyes, "of course you don't. You just stormed into my home,"

Valerie had no words for Nandi. She has been difficult for the last few days and really is beginning to get to her. Hee constant whining, constant judgement. She behaved like a toddler and wants everything to be done for her which really frustrated Valerie but at the same time taught her patience.

And they argue half of the time so she didn't feel like getting into it right this second.

Before anyone could say anything a bunch of male sirens came surrounding them. They put up a short lived fight and all were captured and taken to a room. Nandi and Valerie shared a room and the way Nandi was made at Valerie was visible.

She wouldn't drop the stink eye as if Valerie didn't already feel bad. She double failed at her father's request. There's no way she's sitting at the grown people's table now and no way that she gets accepted.

It stung. Where will she fit in now? Vampire Queen's is ruled out and she's not exactly Count Dracula's biological child so she can rule that out as well because the royal kids make it clear that she's not one of them and the rest of cranters don't feel like her own either because she was raised like a royal child. She can't sit at either table but her own.

"We have no idea what she'll do with us maybe..."

Nandi was cut off by the door opening and in marched the woman herself. Emerleda. She looked jaw-dropping. She was tall and slender.

The first thing that was noticed about her was the opal tiara she wore. It had the biggest gem that Valerie had ever seen. The tiara was covered in diamonds and made witg gold, it must be a very expensive crown. The crown wasn't on her head like some crowns but instead it was stabilized around her head, covering her forehead. The had an affect on her captivating black hair. From where the crown sat, green hair started growing and it went down to ends in a vein-like pattern so it looked like green veins on her hair.

Her eyes itself shone like green gems and her eyes was surrounded by a smokey green natural eye makeup.

She walked with perfect posture and her hands folded on top of each other. Her fingers were covered in expensive rings.

This woman was stunning. Her long neck was dressed in a black collar with an expensive black diamond in the middle of it. The collar went with her beautiful Victorian red and black gown.

She grinned when she saw us. She looked so proper, one wouldn't even believe that she's a horrible villain.

"I'm only here to answer your questions," she shared in a strong English accent, her voice was soft.

Valerie looked at Nandi since she always had something to say but she didn't now. She remained silent. Not because she's afraid but because she felt like this was between Valerie and Esmerleda.

"What are you planning on doing to us?"

Esmerleda let out a short lived laugh, "nothing too drastic. I caught Liam and you after all. I'm selling you as slaves. You should be a fortune and as if your life wasn't expensive enough you bring me a princess as well," she broke into laughter again, "priceless. I wonder what you all will go for. Pretty sure Nandi would make a lovely sex slave,"

Nandi struggled in her chains trying to get at her which only made Esmeralda laugh more. "And the potion... I don't need it, I'm selling it to the highest bidder. So, you two have a great nights rest okay? Because tomorrow evening is the auction. I was originally going to only sell the potion but thankfully I'll be making extra millions. Bye, for now,"

Esmerleda shared and giggled her way out of their room where they heard the door being locked again.

****

Ooooh... sorry for this rough draft. Please give input if you see anything wrong or if you feel I need more tips.

Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote.