Chapter Four

The young woman got into the carriage, and tried avoiding the tied up, mumbling girls who were tied up before her.

"What's up with all these hopeless girls?" Asked the young woman and placed her feet on top of one girl as if she's a table. When the girl tried to wriggle free, the young woman would kick her in the face.

Countess Bathory sighed, she was wondering if she should share her secret with this beautiful stranger. She has never been one to lie especially not about big things but unlike Old Man the Butler she wasn't assigned to her.
She looked at the young woman again, she had huge light brown eyes, and a cute small nose and beautiful pink lips. Countess Bathory couldn't help but wish to kiss them, to feel her touch all over her body. She studied the girl further, she had beautiful feet and cute toes, and those legs were just amazing. So firm and so silky, and her body figure? Freaking on point, she had beautiful curves, her body was carefully shaped and man did god do a good job when forming her.

Countess Bathory has never seen anyone so perfectly perfect. Her breast were so beautiful, full and perky, and her nipples were so pink and so sexy, Countess Bathory wished so badly to squeeze them and to suck them. She cleared her throat and shook her head, she wanted to get those thoughts out of her head.

"I'll be honest with you, I'm a vampire, and I feed on young woman," the woman just looked at Bathory. If the woman tries to tell anyone she'll kill her.

"A vampire?" The woman spoke. Countess was expecting her to be surprised or terrifed but she wasn't, she was more taken aback. "But why feed on women? Aren't we suppose to look after each other and have each others backs?" She asked. Completely unfazed by the fact that she's a vampire. As if it's a normal thing.

"Oh, you're one of those women?" Countess asked.

''Well, yes I'm one of those women because as a woman I know that only women can truly understand what I'm going through, they're the only ones that can relate to my  everyday problems and the other way around," she leaned into Countess Bathory and grabbed her hand that was on her lap, "we as women need to take care of each other. You think these men care about us? If they did we'd be more than just their objects,"

The Countess ran her words carefullly through her head, she can understand where the girl comes from. She let out a small smile and lookwd right into her hazel eyes, "tell you what, when they're all dead I'll start hunting on men," the young maiden smiled, Bathory decided that she will be her new friend and wanted her to be happy and comfortable.

They safely made it home to,
The Countess took ten woman and threw them over her shoulders, five on the left and five on the right shoulder. Leaving the young woman to gawk at her. She carried them alone into the torture room.

The young woman took four girls and pulled them by their hair. Two in the one hand and two in the other. The girls cried out in pain as they were being pulled by their hair.

Old man the butler went to the remaining tied up six girls and untied them.
"Please don't struggle and just come with me," the woman sat their crying and whimpering.

"If you put up a fight, the blood Countess will kill me and make your deaths even more torturous," he said and the girls got out of the carriage and followed him.

He entered the mansion and saw the young woman still dragging the girls.

"Look, I do it without the requirements of my hands." he bragged, the young woman stopped and walked over to the butler still pulling the girls.

"You little show off," the young maiden spat and stuck her tongue out causing the butler to chuckle.

By the time they made it to the torture dungeon, Bathory had already tied the girls up and killed two woman already. The two dropped off their girls and with her vampire speed, she quickly tied those up as well.