Chapter Six

They flew towards a huge, creepy mansion and jumped off from the broom, and when they did the broom disappeared into thin air. Countess Bathory was astounded.

Turnilupo knocked on the door, and a few moments later a blonde woman with two pigtails opened the door.
She had huge blue eyes, and cute full lips, however, she only smeared her lipstick in the middle. She had two round circles on her cheeks, that would be the blush and she wore a doll-like dress and basically looked like a doll, which the Countess found incredibly weird. Turnilupo's face lit up when she saw this blonde woman.

"Jayden! Oh, I've missed you," she said and flung her arms around Jayden.

"Lupo! I did too, you've been gone for too long," said Jayden. They had one long hug, leaving Bathory to just looked at them and wonder when she's going to be introduced.

"Anyways Jay, this is Countess Bathory,"

Jayden looked at the Countess in awe and held out her hand.

"Jayden Moon, my my Countess, you sure are beautiful," she said and they shook hands.

"Thank you." Jayden smiled and returned into her house, expecting to be followed. They went in, but Countess couldn't enter. It was like a thick barrier was blocking her way, she tried pushing through the bubble-like barrier, but the force was too strong. Turnilupo turned around and saw as the Countess struggle, and folded her arms.

"Jayden! Come quick, you'll laugh so hard," she said and Jayden went back into the entrance area and saw as Countess Bathory struggle to push through. They both started laughing very loudly, it really was a hilarious sight.

"Why's this happening?" Asked Turnilupo through tears and laughter.

"She's a vampire and needs to get invited in first," Jayden replied through laughter.

"Well, let her in,"

"Come in Countess Bathory," she said and cleared her throat. This time the Countess came in without any struggle, leaving Turnilupo and Jayden to giggle.

"That was new, I've never experienced anything like that before," the Countess said. Jayden led them into the lounge where they sat and spoke, her house was full of dolls, which was weird to the Countess.

"So how's earth?" Jayden asked.

"It's really okay, sucks that I have to hide my powers,"

"I'm thinking about dropping my cocoon on earth to keep my babies safe," said Jayden and rubbed her belly.

"I love my unborn babies so badly, you know?" Asked Jayden.

"Yes, seeing them for the first time... It was just amazing, I love and miss my kids so much, my family," The Countess shared.

"You have kids Countess?"  Jayden asked while she still rubbed her belly.

"Not really Jayden, they're adults now, and out of my life since I've been turned. I had to leave them all behind," said the Countess; thinking back about her wonderful life. About her kids that she now misses.

"What I should do, don't you regret leaving your kids Turnilupo? Or for what you've done?" Asked Jayden, and that came as a surprise to the Countess. She didn't know that Turnilupo had kids.

"Kids? You've had kids?"

"Yeah,"

"What happened to them?"

"Well, when I was twelve, I fell pregnant. The girls called me horrible names and made my life a living hell. When the child came out, my then-boyfriend broke up with me. He left me alone to care for my child, but I was a child too and I didn't know what to do, so I killed her, drowned her. After I killed her I did the same with her father for being such a jerk, I smashed his head with a huge rock. At sixteen I fell pregnant again, the father was there for me and promised to love our child, but I wasn't prepared for life as a mother, that's why I took Toby to hell where he's being raised by demons, I guess. At twenty I fell pregnant again, but got a miscarriage, at twenty-five I fell pregnant again. This time with twins, a boy and a girl. I was planning on strangling them once they got born, but my soulmate convinced me to give them up for adoption." said Turnilupo.

From that horror story, all the Countess could pick up was the term soulmate. She didn't know that Turnilupo was in love, that didn't really sit well with her.

"Soulmate?" She asked, trying to hide the crack in her voice.

"Yeah, his name is Geoff," Turnilupo said.

"I didn't know you were with a man,"

"Oh no, Turnilupo and Geoff aren't in a relationship. As witches, we believe in the stars, in destiny and fate. We believe that each and everyone has a soulmate, Geoff is hers, although they're not together. They're just soulmates." explained Jayden, not long the bell rang. The Countess' heart sunk in relief.

"Oh, you have visitors?" Asked Turnilupo.

"Yeah, Alexis. She has just returned from earth." said Jayden and went to answer the door. She returned with Alexis, a very tall slender girl. She had long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and a cute nose. She had sharp, elf-like ears. She was pretty.
After hugging Turnilupo, Alexis went over to the Countess.

"That's Countess Bathory, the Vampire Queen," introduced Jayden.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," said Alexis and shook hands with the countess and gave her a smirk.

"You know, I've met Dracoleen," said Alexis casually as she sat down on the sofa.

"Who's Dracoleen?" Asked the Countess.

"Oh you know, the vampire Queen,"

"Vampire Queen?"

"Yeah, she's well loved, feared, and she is known for her alpha like strength,"

"She's a vampire Queen?" Turnilupo asked.

"Yeah,"

"I thought I was the only vampire Queen," Bathory said sounding a bit down and upset. This was her promised title and Alexis is telling her that Count Dracula's brats are calling themselves vampire Queens. Insulting.

"Well, apparently not,"

"She can't be a vampire Queen, I am the only vampire Queen!" she said out in anger. She was enraged and couldn't believe this. She wondered who Dracoleen was, where she came from and what Alexis meant by alpha like strength? Did it mean that she was as good, if not better than the Countess? The Countess felt that it wasn't right, she feels that Dracoleen should have asked for permission first before she could become a vampire Queen.
Turnilupo could read the anger on the countess' face and hugged her.

"I'm sure she's nothing compared to you, darling," she said, and the Countess smiled.

"Yeah, that's the stuff," she said and gently stroked the Countess face the outside of her hand.

"Your skin is so hard, bullets travelling in full speed couldn't even penetrate it,"

"I know, I'm sure if I bathe in virgin blood my skin would get soft,"

"How do you come up with these crazy solutions?" Bathory laughed.

"Just don't worry too much about Dracoleen, even Queens will bow low before thee." she said and kissed her on the mouth.

They had dinner and talked, got to know each other.
The Countess couldn't exactly get the thought of another vampire Queen out of her head, Jayden told her not to think about it, because it's only one vampire Queen. Only one, not a big deal. She was right, and the Countess tried not to think about it too much.

Once they made it home, she had blood and she and vampire went over some more "training". Which was how to listen, and how to block out certain sounds, and how to zoom in on certain sounds alone. That proved difficult to her, but she managed to do it anyway.

********
So, did you pick up the, how can I say, the theme. Can you see where this is going?

Don't forget to vote/comment. Hehe.