Chapter Fifteen

I saw the Count, as clear as daylight I saw the Count. It was him, but he looked enraged, his red eyes illuminated through the dark. I didn't know that they could even light up.

Around him were the two twins that took me to the castle in the first place, I've later learned that they're his wives. Sandy and Mandy.

"I want her, and I want her alive so that I can kill her myself!"

"Yes, sir." all the vampires in the room said.

"Where'd you find her?"

His wives looked at each other and gulped, "about four towns away."

The Count shrieked, the ground shook. He grabbed the closest vampire and drained its blood and pulled out his heart, just because he could.

"You two lead vampires to and through the towns and find her! Now go!"

They nodded their heads and rushed out of his room to gather an army of vampires.

"Aviana, " The Count said referring to the vampire that helped me, "bring me another virgin. I need the blood of a virgin to calm me or I will wipe out the entire existence of all vampires."

Aviana nodded her head and left.

The Count seemed so mad, and I was trembling as if I was the one he wanted, I trembled as if it was even real.

I tried opening my heavy eyelids but it was a struggle but I managed.

A man rushed over to me wearing a bright smile. His green eyes looked so happy to see me.

I tried to sit up but that was difficult too, the man helped me sit upright and once I was up I looked at my surroundings.

I was in a very dark room, a cabin, and I sat in single bed covered in thick blankets but I was still very cold.

"You're still so pale, but at least you're up now. "

I mustered to give him a weak smile.

The room was a little messy, had lots of books and papers laying around in disorder and chaos, next to me was a small bedside table and on top of it rested my crucifix. It brought a smile to my face because it actually helped me, just like mama believed it would.

I reached out to touched it but it felt as if I placed my hands in fire. I instantly pulled my hand back and winced out in pain.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded my head but my stomach growled, "I guess I'm a little bit hungry."

He nodded his head and left the room. Where the hell am I? And where's mama? I wanted to know what happened, the last thing I remember is me passing out under that tree and nothing more.

The man returned and gave me warm chicken soup and pulled a chair up to me and watched me as I ate it. It really smelt great but tasted even better.

I gave the blonde beside me a small smile, one he returned.

"What's your name?" he asked me.