23 ⋆ Parting

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV

Preparations for the mating ceremony begin today

I didn't want to get out of bed. Our legs were tangled together, our breathing and heartbeat in sync, and our bodies flush against each other. Smiling to myself, the events of yesterday ran through my mind; moans, bites, heavy breathing, kisses. I moved slightly, sure enough feeling the soreness in my lower body that I loved so much because I knew it came from Jungkook. I closed my eyes, knowing today we were separating.

The thought alone made me sad instantly. I could already tell that just by mating, my emotions and attachment towards him had grown substantially and my heart ached at the thought of being away from him. I tightened my arms around him just a little bit more, holding on as long as I could.

"Jiminie?" Jungkook's groggy morning voice asked.

I sniffed and looked up at him, giving him a trembling smile whilst trying to stop my tears.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He whispered, reaching out and wiping the water from my face.

"We have to say goodbye today," I said softly, looking into his eyes sadly. He just pulled me forward, connecting our lips. As they always had, but now just a little bit more, our lips worked in perfect unison against each other.

Jungkook pulled away and smiled softly at me, placing his index finger under my chin. "What happened to the Jimin from yesterday? 'Seeing each other will be even sweeter'?" He teased, pitching up his voice to mimic my voice. I laughed and wiped my face sadly, his humor breaking through my shell.

"That Jimin got mated to the most amazing man in the world instead of deciding to wait." I joked. Jungkook just grinned up at me.

"I'm going to miss you." He said.

I nodded and rested my head on his chest, trying to memorize the sound of his heartbeat. We didn't get to lay there long until a knock came to our door. I closed my eyes, knowing exactly what it was.

"Come on, Jiminie. The sooner the better." Jungkook soothed, gently sitting up. I nodded and climbed off of him, watching as he grabbed some pants to put on, then padded down the stairs to open the front door.

He discussed words with someone before letting them inside, guiding them up the stairs and into our room. I had never seen her before, but I assumed she was for me as she looked at me and grinned happily. I smiled weakly at her, sitting up in bed.

"Jimin. You have ten minutes before I have to take you." She said with a smile. The tears started up in my eyes again, making her lose her smile. I bit my lip and nodded as Jungkook quickly pushed past her and held me in his arms, allowing me to cry into his shoulder.

"Come on. You need to get going." He whispered.

I shook my head, "I don't want to."

He nodded, "I know. I know. But we have to."

I sniffed and wiped my face as he turned to the woman and asked for some privacy.

He lightly took my face in his hands and stared at me as he squatted down a little to get eye level with me. "Five days and then forever." He told me. I nodded at his words and slowly stood, walking to our closet.

I slowly put articles of clothing into my suitcase and pulled some on too, trying to keep back my tears the entire time. I grabbed my bag and pushed past Jungkook, not wanting to deal with the fact that this was the last time I'll see him in five days.