5 ⋆ Crown

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV 

Jungkook's mother walked forward with a smile, carrying the crown I had seen in the pictures in her hands.

"This is yours now." She whispered happily, placing it upon my head. It was heavier than I expected.

"Come look, come look." She ushered, helping me stand and guiding me to a mirror in her bathroom. She smiled happily at my reflection. 

The giant silver and white headdress hung perfectly on my head. Two antlers stuck out from the sides, a large, flat, acorn-shaped structure jutting out from behind; white and silver jewels worked into the fabric. White arches covered in the same jewels framed the acorn-shaped centerpiece. Silver strings with white crystals also hung off of the sides, framing my face. 

A necklace-like piece hung off of the bottom of the headdress, covering my neck with the same silver string and crystals. I stared at it, the piece obviously a traditional headpiece as it felt almost possessed with positive energy and love.

"I know you're human and this might not mean much to you, but this is every Luna right here.  This has been carried down for centuries. Before the Yangs took over, the pack used to belong to a long line known as the Gwans. When the Yangs took over, we took this crown with us. It didn't deserve to thrive in such cruelty. I wore this, my mother wore this, and many Luna's before me have worn this. It's yours now, Jimin." 

I looked away from the mirror and nodded.

"I know it's heavy, but you'll get used to it." She said with a laugh, guiding us back out into her giant room. "Okay. Now, Luna's are elegant, strong, but submissive. It won't always be that way, believe me. If anything, my husband is more submissive to me now."

I laughed and nodded, sitting down in a chair as she walked in front of me. "Just for this month, it will be like that. I know you are human, but we partially are too, you know. We have a wild side that you don't, so elegance and submission should be easier for you."

I slowly raised my hand.

"Yes?" She asked. 

"What exactly do you mean by submission?" I asked carefully.

"If Jungkook is angry, which he usually is, submission, in that case, would mean not interfering with his anger and letting it happen. If he wants to take it out on you, all you have to do is this and he'll leave you be." I watched as she dropped to her knees, bowed her head, and placed her hands palm up on her knees. 

"That just makes it stop?" I asked, confused.

She rose and smiled. "I'm not sure why it does what it does, but it works. It's as if you're just surrendering yourself to their wrath and once they realize you'll just accept whatever they throw at you, they feel guilty and turn away, taking it out on something else. Here, come try." 

I stood, wobbling under the weight of the crown, making Jungkook's mom laugh. We practiced it together, slowly getting on our knees, bowing our head, and remaining calm.

"You're a natural." She said as she helped me back up. I sat down and sighed. "What's the matter?" She asked softly, sitting down next to me. 

I shook my head and smiled softly. "This is insane," I whispered. "Really, I feel like I'm losing my mind. Just last week I was going to college and living with my best friend and now... I'm becoming a Luna to a pack of... myths I only ever heard stories about." I looked up at her, feeling helpless.

She just smiled and took my hands in hers. "Don't fight it, Jimin. Accept this new life. Adjust to it. We love you, love us. Love this new life, love your new people, love your new pack, love your new mate." She whispered.

"It's hard to accept something that's so stone cold. Not to mention I barely know him. No offense." I added at the end, knowing he was her son. 

She smiled and waved it off. "I know how he is. He's always been so cold and stern. Only you can break that down. Alpha's always bend to their Lunas. Make tomorrow a bonding day. Get to know one another. Just go for a nature walk or something. I'm sure he'll appreciate getting to know you too." I smiled and nodded. 

"Okay, last thing of the day, then I'll send you home. We've been working all day now." I laughed and stood as she walked over to her dresser, pulling out a drawer and shuffling through it before finding what she was looking for. She pulled out a crystal in the shape of a crescent moon and pulled out an herb. 

She ripped the leaf off of the plant and put the slime that leaked out of where the leaf broke on the back of the crystal. She walked over and carefully placed the stone between my eyebrows, like a bindi on an Indian woman's head. "Perfect. Now, you wear this for the rest of the day and get used to that weight, okay?" 

I nodded and thanked her, leaving the house with a last few goodbyes and thank you's. I walked back to Jungkook and I's shared house, tiptoeing inside. I turned, immediately locking eyes with Jungkook who was staring intensely at me, his eyes raking over the crown and my face. I could feel the lust and desire in the air as he stared at me. 

It suddenly ran through my mind that Jungkook had told me Luna's generally wore this when mating. I blushed and carefully reached up, aiming to take it off. A low growl erupted from Jungkook, making me nervous as he stalked forward. I shivered as he pressed me against the wall, his body so close to mine. 

It felt like the night I had met him all over again. I was flush against him, his eyes drifting over my face as he reached up with one hand and dragged the back of his fingers over my cheek and neck. I stared up at him, our bond feeling so much stronger tonight for some reason.

I wasn't even sure how it happened, but it happened so fast. 

His lips were against mine and mine against his, my fingers curled in his shirt, pulling him closer to me. He growled into the kiss, an obvious sign he was enjoying our spur of the moment make out session. Jungkook picked me up under my thighs suddenly as I wrapped my hands around his neck and let him carry me to the bedroom. 

It was as if I couldn't control myself, something else, something between us, something pushed this to happen. And I loved every second of it. His lips fit perfectly against mine as if they were meant to be together. I moaned out as he moved his lips to my neck, biting and sucking on the skin playfully. 

"I love that sound." He growled against my skin, biting and sucking again causing me to moan out once more. Suddenly, the feeling of something sharp grazing against my skin made me realize what was happening. He was going to mark me. I quickly pushed him off, making him growl and stare at me menacingly. 

"That's enough for tonight," I whispered, placing a hand over my neck. He seemed to realize what he was about to do, backing off of the bed and slowly backing away from me, his breathing heavy and hard.

"I'm sorry." He said, quickly turning and leaving the room. I tossed my head back against the pillows, my mind racing and more confused than ever.

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───