15 ⋆ Her

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV

10 days before preparing for the mating ceremony

"What happened to me yesterday?" I asked, looking at Yoongi as he stared at me from across the table.

His dark eyes pierced my soul as he stared back and said, barely audible, "You talked to Her." 

I furrowed my brows. "Her?" I asked.

"The moon goddess. She talks to oracles and Lunas. She favorites you, though." Yoongi replied, sighing and leaning forward to place his elbows on the table.

"How do you know?"

"I talk to her every night, Jimin. I know who she likes."

I looked down and rubbed my forehead, my fingers grazing the bandage which Jungkook had managed to create. "What did She do to me?" My voice quivered.

Yoongi shook his head and sighed heavily, looking down. "No. She spoke through you. She protects Lunas and their Alphas, and when she heard your cry for help, she took care of it through you. That's why Jin felt pain."

"Because She caused it." My lips pursed as I tried to make sense of his words. "I'm talking and acting through a goddess?" I asked.

"In this case, She talked and acted through you, but you can talk to Her."

I stared at him, unfazed. "How? Because I could really use someone to talk to right now."

Yoongi sighed and frowned at me. "Are you sure you want to talk to Her?" I nodded.

He stood and walked over, carefully reaching out and placing his thumb between my eyebrows. "What are you-" I managed to get out before everything went black, and then, white.

It was as if I was in a giant room full of glowing white light. I looked around and looked down, my body there. "Hello?" I asked the nothing.

"Jimin." A sweet voice answered from around me.

I jumped, desperately searching for something-anything. Her light laughter filled the air. "You're confused. Every Luna is the first time they talk to me."

My breath shook as I wiped sweaty hands on my jeans. "This is moving so fast. I've only been here two weeks and in one more, we'll be getting ready for the mating ceremony. Talking to you, being mated, being a Luna. I'm so... lost." I whispered.

A warmth filled me as if someone was holding me, but no one was there. "I've been watching you, Jimin. You are strong and determined, but too scared to reach out for what could be. I see a happy future for you if you give it a chance. It is soon, yes, but everything happens at some point. When we're young, we want to be old, and before we know it, we are."

She paused for a while, then continued. "Everything comes eventually, this is just sooner. Jungkook loves you. He cares for you. He is hard and strong, I know. But he would do anything for you. All I ask of you, my dear Luna, is to give this life a chance. I am here with you every step of the way and every time you feel discouraged, remember my words." I smiled, feeling comfort from her although I could not see her.

"When can I talk to you?" I asked.

I blinked once, and something appeared at my feet with a ting. I carefully bent down and picked it up, a necklace with a teardrop-shaped moonstone hanging from it in my hands.