19 ⋆ Date

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV

7 days until preparing for the mating ceremony

He slammed me roughly against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist and fingers tangled in his hair. I cried out and tugged the strands a bit harder as his rough hands gripped the underside of my thighs. I was addicted to his bite. Jungkook sunk his teeth in once more, making my eyes roll to the back of my head as I let out a hearty moan of his name, feeling him grow harder underneath me. I gripped his hair between my fingers, tugging lightly as he bit down a little harder.

"Fuck!" I whined, opening my eyes, gasping.

"God, I love you so much." He groaned, pulling out his canines with a trail of red spit hanging from the sharp and elongated teeth. I grabbed his face and pulled him close, locking my lips against his as he moved backward, landing on the bed. I giggled and looked down at his face as I hovered over top of him, drops of water falling on his tanned skin.

"I can get used to this," Jungkook said with a smile. I blushed and reached up, running my fingers over the new bite mark.

"You're so desperate for it." He teased with dark eyes. I bit my lip and pulled my fingers away, already knowing my skin was littered with them four bite marks on the right side and three on the left side. I blushed and leaned back, sitting on his bare lap as my hands steadied me on his chest.

"I love how it looks on your skin." Jungkook murmured, reaching up and gently running his thumb over one of the puncture marks, making me shiver.

"I love how it feels." I agreed playfully. He laughed and pulled me down to lay on his chest, gently running the tips of his fingers over the bare skin of my back.

"So I was thinking about going on a date tonight, specifically in like an hour?" I suggested with a smile, hoping he was up for the idea.

"Date? Okay." Jungkook said, chuckling.

I looked over at the clock, 5:26, "You have half an hour to get ready." I told him, realizing I had run our day short due to a little foul play in the bedroom and shower.

He groaned and tossed his head against the pillows. "Do I have to?" He moaned. I laughed and nodded, tracing circles into his chest.

"I have a week left with you. Let me have this night." I begged softly. He nodded and slowly sat up, pushing me off of him and making me laugh. He walked into our closet, staring at his clothes.

"You're naturally hot. Lucky." I said, gesturing to their ability to not get cold as he looked more towards the cooler side of the closet. Jungkook laughed and grabbed some jeans and a long-sleeve button-up, making me smile as I lay on my side, watching him happily as he pulled on the jeans and buttoned up his white shirt.

"It's like a strip show except you're putting the clothes on." I teased. He ran his fingers through his hair and blushed a little bit. I laughed and stood, walking into the closet and grabbing some jeans, a nice shirt, and a warm jacket.

"It's so cute how you have to dress warm," He teased as I pulled on the jacket.

"Shut up," I argued, grabbing a beanie and shoving it on my head. We looked at the clock which said 5:35. We had only taken ten minutes to get ready with twenty remaining.

I giggled and slapped his chest. "You better hope it's already set up," I warned. Jungkook nodded and took my hand in his, guiding us down the stairs and back out into the snow. It was quiet and peaceful, the sun slowly starting to set in the distance as we held hands, walking aimlessly into the forest behind the houses.