11 ⋆ Love

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV

"Will you please just let me in?" I asked, exasperated as Jin stared at me with an unimpressed look.

"I've been telling you for over an hour now, no. Alpha and advisors only."

I huffed and stared at him. "I'm the Luna."

Jin stared at me. I had woke this morning to an empty bed and a note which said Jungkook would be in a council this morning, and if I needed to find him for an emergency, all I had to do was ask for Jin. Well, I had just met Jin - the bodyguard for the council who refused to let me in.

"How much longer?" I asked.

Jin sighed and looked away. "They're discussing war. It's going to be a while." I had remembered Jungkook saying something about that.

"Jungkook told me we were at war a few days ago. Who exactly are we fighting?"

I had caught Jins interest. He looked at me and swallowed. "Well, this pack used to be the Yang pack which lives in Busan. Now they're looking for a fight because they want to grow into Seoul which is our territory."

I nodded and looked at the closed doors behind him. "Well... tell him I'll be at the training field." Jin nodded and watched me go as his words replayed in my head. Donghae Yang is trying to start a war with us? I sighed and stopped halfway on the way to the training fields. I sat against a tree and placed my head in my hands.

I wasn't sure what came over me, but I wept for a while. Everything was so different here. War, mating, wolves, Lunas. It was like a different world, hidden from everything; it's its own separate reality and I was torn between two. I sniffed and wiped my face after crying a little longer. I looked up and almost jumped, Seungjae watching me.

"You really need to work on staying home." I said, cry-laughing. He just stared at me. I wiped my face once more and stood, walking over to him and extending my hand. "Wanna go someplace cool?" I asked with a wobbling smile. He nodded and took my hand as we began to walk.

"Why were you crying?" He asked.

I just shook my head. "You know what you are, right?" I asked.

He thought about it for a while then looked up at me. "Werewolf." He responded. I nodded.

"Yes, you're a werewolf. Do you know what I am?" I questioned him.

"A werewolf." He said with a smile.

I shook my head and let another tear fall. "No. I'm human."

He frowned and looked down. "But humans aren't supposed to know about us." He argued.

"You're right, Seungjae. You're completely right. But your Alpha, Alpha Jungkook, is my mate. You know what that is right?" He nodded as we continued to walk.

"I'm crying because I can never love your Alpha the way a werewolf could."

He looked up at me. "Why not?"

I sniffed and looked straight ahead. "We're different. From two different worlds. You grew up with the lesson to avoid humans and I grew up under the impression you were just myths. I can't love Jungkook the way a werewolf could because I wasn't born a werewolf. I was born human."

We stopped, standing at the edge of the cliff I had gone to with Jungkook while he was in his wolf form. We sat down and stared at the sun rise, the morning dew seeping through our pants.

"But Alpha Jungkook loves you." Seungjae said.

I laughed and looked at him. "And how do you know that?" I asked.

Seungjae thought for a minute. "When werewolves find their mates, it's like an instant connection, love at first sight." I raised my eyebrow at his intelligential words for such a small boy.

"My mama told me that, when you find your mate, you love instantly. It doesn't matter if you've just met them. Your soul knows what it wants and loves. It has no choice because the soul knows they are the only partner they'll ever have in their life that fits with them so perfectly, it's like a puzzle piece."

I stared at him. "Your mama told you all that?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled proudly. "Mama told me I have to memorize that so that one day when I find my mate, I can say it to her and make her smile."

I laughed and nodded. "Your mama knows the right words." I muttered. Jungkook loved me. Even though he didn't show it, at all, he loved me because his soul told him to. I smiled at the thought, my tears gone.

"Do you know anything about the Yang pack?" I asked, testing his knowledge.

"I know they're mean." He said.

I hummed and sighed. "I think you should go back home." I said. He stood and nodded. "You know the way back?" I asked cautiously.

He giggled at me. "I was never lost."

I grinned at him and nodded, watching as he left. I sighed and sat there a while longer, staring at the sun as it rose over the forest.

"What a kid, huh?" Jungkook's voice asked behind me. I jumped and looked over my shoulder at him, steadying my scared breathing.

"How much of that did you hear?" I whispered.

Jungkook un-crossed his arms and pushed away from the tree he was leaning on, coming to sit next to me. "I've been watching since you were crying." He admitted.

I blushed, realizing he had heard the entire conversation between Seungjae and I.

"He's right." Jungkook said. I turned and looked at him as he stared straight ahead. He turned and looked at me, his stone cold face a little softer than usual.

"I do love you. I'm awful at showing it, I know. And I don't say it because I know human's don't say it so fast." I looked away, embarrassed. "I've loved you the second I smelled you." I giggled and looked down.

"I can't love you the way you're meant to be loved." I told him, meeting his dark eyes. He just sighed softly but smiled, a sight I was growing to love.

"It doesn't matter if you love me or not, Jimin. I'll love you regardless."

I leaned over, resting my head on his shoulder. "Why are we going to war with the Yangs?" I asked.

Jungkook thought for a moment. "They want more land and they want to take it by force. We aren't going to give it over so easily." He said. We sat there quietly for a while before I reached out and laced my fingers in his.

"Can we just stay in tomorrow?" I asked. He looked down at me, his stern face something that was starting to grow on me.

"Yes. We can stay in tomorrow." Jungkook agreed.

I smiled and leaned up, planting my lips on his cheek, a small shock running through me. He stood after a while longer, helping me up.

"Can I see it again?" I asked, biting my lip.

"See what?" He asked.

"Your wolf form." He raised an eyebrow at me but nodded regardless.

"Close your eyes." Jungkook teased, a grin spread across his lips, making my heart melt at the sight.

I placed my hands over my eyes and heard the sound of the bones crack before silence. As I lowered my hands, he stood before me, another form I was falling in love with.

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───