29 ⋆ Sister

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook, stop." I groaned with a smile as he kissed lazily down the side of my neck. I giggled as I lay on my stomach, his muscular body towering over my back as his rough hands were planted firmly on either side of my head.

"Jungkook!" I laughed, wiggling underneath him.

"Just one little bite." He murmured against my skin, raking the sharp teeth I had grown to love against my skin. I moaned and squeezed the sheets as he bit gently and carefully into the sensitive mark just given the night before.

"Jungkook..." I breathed out with eyes squeezed shut as he let go gently and allowed me to roll onto my back. I looked up at him and grinned, lacing my fingers behind his neck as I studied his almost glowing face.

"Hello, my beautiful Luna." Jungkook greeted with a smile.

"Hello, my handsome Alpha." I teased back.

He placed his index and middle finger on the side of my jaw, pushing my face to the side to take a look at his mark. He raised an eyebrow and smirked, nodding to himself, "Wasn't expecting that, but hell yeah."

I laughed at his words, then realized I had a mark now on the side of my neck. I quickly pushed him off as he groaned, "Hey!" and ran to the bathroom, looking in the mirror.

A dark, tribal moon sat on the bottom of my neck. It looked like a full moon in the middle of a crescent moon, but jagged and rugged, just as angular as he was.

.₊̣̇˚☼

I whistled at it, impressed, looking behind me to see Jungkook fall off the bed and stumble over.

"Oh, you're kidding me." Jungkook groaned as he reached the bathroom, leaning forward in the mirror and stared at his.

A dainty crescent moon with white lacy jewels hanging from it and a moon lily inside of the moon itself rested on his shoulder and neck, a beautiful and elegant red mark substituted for black.

༓☾•̩̩͙*˚

"Problem?" I asked, raising one eyebrow and crossing my arms as I knew he disliked the femininity of it. He quickly looked over at me and shook his head, no.

"That's what I thought," I smirked and pushed away from the counter, leaning into him. I reached up on my tip-toes and connected my lips against his, holding him close against me as our lips worked just as perfectly against each other as they had the passionate night before. The thought alone sent shivers through my body.

"I can feel when you're aroused now. Stop it." Jungkook said humorously.

We shared this sweet moment together for a little while longer, then we heard a howl sounded in the distance.

Jungkook turned to the noise, waiting for another sound or action. "I'm needed." He quickly stated, turning back and looking at me.

"I'm coming too," I said determinedly.

He hesitated but nodded and hurried to the closet, both of us throwing on random clothes quickly before rushing outside only to meet two scouts with anxious eyes.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, holding my hand tightly.

"You're going to need to see this." The man said sternly.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"You know this wolf?" A man named Chris asked as he stood from a squatting position, four other advisors standing around the dead wolf in the middle of the snow.