45 ⋆ Human

So, this is the last chapter. There will be an epilogue and a bonus chapter. Animals has been really fun. It has been an amazing journey with you all. I'm so grateful. Please enjoy!!

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV

I tumbled to the ground with a groan, shifting back to my human self as Jungkook shifted too.

He panted with wide eyes, in front of me as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Are you insane? Jimin, you barely had any training!" Jungkook argued as I rose to my feet and marched towards him.

With a frustrated shout, I pushed him. He stood still as a rock with an empathetic but emotionless face. I shoved him again and again, but he hardly moved.

"He deserves to die!" I said angrily as my eyes started to well up with tears.

Jungkook grabbed me harshly but pulled me into his chest, holding me tightly against him as I sobbed against his chest.

"He killed me, Jungkook. He killed me." I whimpered, shaking uncontrollably.

Jungkook ran his fingers through my hair and nodded. "It's okay. I'll assemble a group to track him down. He's lost a lot of blood and it's only been a few days so I doubt he's back to his pack yet." I nodded and wiped my face.

Jungkook pulled away from me and looked down with his stern eyes. "You're not familiar with the wolf ways of punishment, and that's ok. We can do it the human way. But please don't be hasty, you'll only hurt yourself in the end. Otherwise we can do exactly what you want, Jimin. We'll get him for you." He promised, making me sniffle and nod.

"Okay." I whispered, looking to his ears which held the pearly white teeth of my murderer and his greatest enemy.

"Can we just go home?" I asked, rubbing my arms as I looked around the darkening forest.

"Of course, come on." He assured me as he took my hand in his and began to walk us towards our home.

"I'm sorry I acted out." I whispered after walking a few moments.

"It's okay, Jiminie." Jungkook said, squeezing my hand lightly.

"I shouldn't have done that. You're right. I don't know how to fight and I barely know how to shift. I just... I want him dead. He took me from you and I can't have that happen again." I said, looking up at Jungkook who was already staring down at me with his big eyes.

I looked away from his gaze as we continued to walk. We walked quietly back until the house came into view, making me feel a bit calmer.

Jungkook opened the door only to reveal a figure standing inside.

"Alpha, it's-" Taehyung started, turning and looking at us with wide eyes. He was frozen in his spot as he stared at me.

Jungkook coughed, making Taehyung step aside to let Jungkook walk us up the stairs. His face was the definition of surprised.

"We'll be down in a minute, Taehyung." Jungkook called.

I giggled at Jungkook as he smiled and tossed me some clothes from the closet as we were still naked.

"How are we supposed to explain this to him?" I asked as I pulled on a hoodie and stared at Jungkook with quizzical eyes.

He sighed and shrugged, "Tell him the truth but make sure he's sitting down." Jungkook teased.