--Mature-- HighSchool!Choromatsu x HighSchool!Reader

Inspired by MyTiddiesItch's prompt.

----------------------

WARNING! This is a mature chapter, and meant for an 18+ audience. If you're younger than that, I respectfully ask that you find something else to read.

If you're older than 18, you may continue at your own discretion.

This story contains rape scenes (male to female).

--------------------------

(Note: Choromatsu is only related to Ichimatsu.)

Choromatsu adjusted his glasses before clearing his throat, his steely exterior hiding the unraveling bundle of nerves he was becoming as he stood at the front of the classroom. Flicking out his wrist to straighten out a crisp sheet of paper, he began to speak.

"In order for this class to stand out from the others in this upcoming school festival, I ask that you all try to come up with original ideas," He flinched inwardly at his voice, squeezing his vocal chords a little more to make sure his pitch was high, "While the ever-popular maid cafe and haunted classroom will still be submitted as ideas, I want us to push beyond that and truly make this festival experience unique."

Choromatsu continued to read from the paper, offering different ideas for the class to think about before ending his speech.

While there was no response to anything he said, Choromatsu's eyes instead focused on a few words that were spelled wrong on the page, taking out a pen and quickly correcting them. His dark eyes glanced around the empty classroom as he started his little speech once more, going through it and adjusting the sentences so it flowed to his ears.

A soft knock on the classroom door sounded out before it slid open, revealing a female student in her winter uniform. Her colored eyes singled him out in the room before a large smile spread across her lips, her head tilting just a little bit to the right as she stepped inside the classroom.

"Found you," She called out in a teasing tone, "We were wondering when you were coming to the club."

"(Y/n), I'm sorry!" Choromatsu frantically moved from the chalkboard to his desk, stuffing the paper into his bag before rushing towards her, "I completely forgot that we were meeting today!"

"It's all right. The only other members are your brother and friends, so there isn't much of a rush," (Y/n) waited for him patiently before walking out of the room, leading the way towards the small room that housed one of the smaller clubs in school.

Choromatsu caught himself staring at her hair as she walked, trailing a little behind her to watch it sway with each step. To him, it was just the right length and the right color.

He blinked in surprise when (y/n) turned back to him, an inquisitive look on her face.

"Ah, sorry...I didn't hear you."