MatsuNoir!Osomatsu x Reader, Part 3

Inspired by shimmering_clouds's prompt.

(continuation of Parts 1 and 2)

(Y/n) sat on the edge of Osomatsu's bed, the handwritten note clenched between her hands as she read its contents over and over.

'My beautiful (y/n),
I want you to stay in my house tonight. If you need a reason, it's because I've got an uneasy feeling about a job tonight and I want you to be in a place where I know you're safe. My house is the best option. Bring some clothes to last the weekend and I'll arrange for a taxi to bring you to work on Monday...but I want peace of mind. A guy that we're gonna take care of tonight is known for being tricky and underhanded with deals.
You're my only weakness (besides my brothers).
I'll be home as soon as I'm able.
Your Osomatsu.'

She set the letter down on the bedside table, looking at it for a moment longer before scooting herself back onto the bed, tugging down the comforter and top sheet. His bed was much more comfortable than her twin-sized mattress, and she had already snuck in a shower to use his shampoo and conditioner.

(Y/n) pulled the top sheet over her as she slid into the bed, resting her watermelon-scented body and letting sleep wash over her.

Standing on the balcony that overlooked the large pool in the backyard, (y/n) raised a hand to shield her eyes from the early afternoon sun, looking towards a gathering of three men sitting on patio chaise lounges. She had received a notice that Osomatsu had made it back safely when she woke up and wanted to see him as soon as she was dressed.

"Osomatsu...!" (Y/n) called out towards the three, seeing two of them partially turn towards her while the third fully turned her way, his long messy hair pushed back out of his face as he gave a wave. Seeing him motion her over, (y/n) obliged and walked down the stairway towards the three, seeing a spread of different objects in front of them on different tables near their chairs.

Osomatsu had a bowl of food that he was still eating, but a black pistol lay on the table sitting next to a wad of cash, a partially empty cup, and an open bottle of clear alcohol. A simple white shirt covered his torso while a pair of pale blue swim trunks hugged his waist, several detailed fronds of a palm tree covering the outside of the right leg. He adjusted how he was sitting to let (y/n) lay next to him, patting the cushion as reaffirmation. (Y/n) sat where she was instructed, looking at the other two men accompanying him.

She recognized Choromatsu from a previous meeting, seeing his shortened hair styled up while his dark eyes focused entirely on the task within his hands. He was wearing a green camouflage hoodie, the sleeves rolled up just below his elbows and the zipper completely undone, revealing his bare chest. Choromatsu also wore a pair of swim trunks, split horizontally by a thin band of yellow that divided the coloration between black and green. A pair of sandals lay just beneath his bare feet. Metal bits caught the sunlight as they were laid out in perfect order on the table, his fingers quickly applying a cloth soaked in some foul-smelling liquid to each metal part. Every now and then, Choromatsu paused in his cleaning work to glance at a folded-over magazine, flipping through the pages during each short break before returning to clean his fully disassembled gun.

The third man was someone she hadn't met before, his long dark hair tied back into a rough bun while sunglasses covered his eyes. He was fully lounging on the chaise with his right hand behind his head while his left held open a book, his pinky flipping the pages as he read through the story. The little table next to him simply held a teacup and saucer, the cup still full from whenever it was poured. (Y/n) didn't miss the black pistol resting on his lap, his right leg propped up a little on a pillow. She looked away when she realized the third man had caught her staring.