--Mature-- Beta!Todomatsu x Alpha!Reader

----------------------

WARNING! This is a mature chapter, and meant for an 18+ audience. If you're younger than that, I respectfully ask that you find something else to read.

If you're older than 18, you may continue at your own discretion.

This story contains gore, explicit description, and violence, along with mentions of bloodplay.

--------------------------

The high school reunion. Ten years.

I hated this.

I didn't want to be here, but he did...so I had to come with him.

The cold drink was uncomfortable to hold but my fingers held onto glass despite the condensation, my eyes quickly looking up towards a group of men, picking out a certain laugh.

Todomatsu. I was here because of him, practically dragged here until he told me that he didn't want to be here without reassurance.

That I could provide.

The thought swelled my pride as I took in a breath, bringing the cup to my lips and downing the carbonated alcohol before setting the glass down and walking over to him.

"Oh!" I could hear the relief in his voice, "Did you finish chatting with your friends?"

"Yep," I lied with a smile, "Just wanted to hang with you for a little bit."

His lips turned upward in a cat-like grin, casting a condescending glare at the two other girls that had been pressing close as they formed a living wall between him and his five other brothers. Upon my arrival, the young women quickly dispersed.

The sextuplets were shorter than me, but they had been well known at our school as tricksters and goofs until they seemed to hit their stride in the final year.

His fingertips were nearly white with tension as he raised his own glass to his lips, swallowing the full cup in nearly one gulp, "You're a lifesaver..."

"No worries, babe," I whispered in his ear, relishing the fact that I had to bend down a little to brush my lips against his earlobe, "You're my mate."

A shudder ran through his body, Todomatsu actively fighting down the blush threatening to consume his skin. I laughed a little as I stood back up, taking his now empty glass.

"That's mean."

"A devil for a demon," I gave him a playful wink as I moved towards the bar, ordering us both nonalcoholic drinks and returning with the flavored seltzer water, "How are your brothers fairing?"

"Like normal," He huffed as he chugged the new drink, a slight pout tugging his bottom lip out, "You're not feeling anything from them?"

"Nothing that I'm interested in pursuing," I noticed Todomatsu stepping closer to me, his left hand reaching out and brushing my right thigh where the short skirt revealed skin, "Are you trying to get me to project something?"