--Mature-- Omega!Jyushimatsu and Beta!Reader

WARNING! This is a mature chapter, and meant for an 18+ audience. If you're younger than that, I respectfully ask that you find something else to read.

If you're older than 18, you may continue at your own discretion.

This story contains sexual scenes (female to male).

In this story, Jyushimatsu and the reader are NOT mates or former sexual partners. 

--------------------------

The day started like any other. Staggering down the staircase in almost single file, he and his five identical brothers sat down heavily at the table in the common room, mindlessly picking at the breakfast already set for them. Brushing their teeth while getting into a fight before dressing in their everyday clothes, each brother ventured off to do their own thing for the rest of the day.

Jyushimatsu had a different plan in mind from his normal routine, leaving his baseball equipment at home and bounding towards the apartment complex down the street. Pulling out the two keys needed to get to his destination, he could barely contain his excitement as he pushed the fifth floor button in the elevator after unlocking the secured main entrance, mentally urging the car to move faster than it was programmed to and swinging his arms back and forth impatiently when his silent demands didn't go through.

The elevator stopped on the fifth floor, the doors opening up to a long stretch of walkway that spanned the building length, with apartments lined on one side while providing a nice view of the neighborhood on the other. Taking out the other key from his shorts pocket, Jyushimatsu smiled as he neared the apartment at the end, swiftly pushing the key into the door lock and opening the door wide.

The scent hit him first, smelling the soft lavender aroma that gently mixed with some kind of mint and lilac. Closing and locking the door behind him, he kicked off his slippers and made his way through the multiroom apartment, almost rivaling the size of the first floor of his home. Passing the kitchen and common room, he stopped in front of a door that was tucked away in a small hall that only went a meter or so before stopping at a wall. The lilac scent was the strongest here, and he cautiously opened the door to reveal a small room that was nearly packed to the brim with pillows, blankets, quilts, and sheets.

Jyushimatsu gave a satisfied sigh as he exhaled, stepping into the room and jumping into the sea of material, pushing and curling the fabrics aside to make room for him until he was comfortable enough. He knew that he was never going to be completely happy with his 'nest' and would always want it in some different configuration the next day. Taking a large pillow in his arms, he rubbed his cheek against it until the fabric had absolutely soaked up his leather-and-lilac scent.

Only a day or two was left before he'd be staying here for the duration of his heat, safe within the room he had fully claimed as his in the private apartment.

"Jyushimatsu...? Did I hear you come in?" A tired-sounding voice called out from the little hall, drawing his attention towards the door. His eyes widened and his smile grew bigger as he quickly opened the door and almost tackled the speaker to the ground, hearing a woman grunt while he wrapped his arms around her torso, "Ah...so I did."