MatsuNoir!Osomatsu x Reader, Part 1

Inspired by shimmering_clouds' prompt.

Roles I'm working with:

Osomatsu - the oldest of the sextuplets raised by the boss of a manly organization that controls the underworld in a far-away country. When they were younger, they were saved by the boss after being kidnapped. He goes by the alias Hong Cung.

Karamatsu - the second-oldest of the sextuplets raised by the boss of a manly organization that controls the underworld in a far-away country. He has a tattoo wrapped around his body in the shape of a dragon. He goes by the alias Laam Cung.

Todomatsu - the youngest of the sextuplets raised by the boss of a manly organization that controls the underworld in a far-away country. He has a tattoo similar to Karamatsu's, only varying in colour. He goes by the alias Tou Cung.

"Are you serious?" His youngest brother spat as he grabbed a handful of his jacket collar and dragged him closer, nearly pressing their faces together while the oldest resisted the forced movement, "You know that park is off-limits for us!"

"It's what my girl wants, Todomatsu," He returned the glare that the youngest was giving him, "I'm not going to blow our cover, okay?"

"Your dick is going to get you into trouble, Osomatsu. Just tell her that you can't go and hook up with one of your other call girls for the day," Todomatsu shoved him back, gritting his teeth.

"No way," Osomatsu straightened out his jacket, gladly taking a step back and glancing towards the office door, "I can't put a finger on what it is, but my girl makes me feel different than the others do."

"Oh my God..." Todomatsu rubbed his face with his hands, "So you've got a new kink, who cares? You can't go to Kowloon Park. It's crawling with cops and eyes for gangs while, may I remind you, we just took out one of the larger gang leaders last night! We need to stay low right now!"

Osomatsu shifted his gaze back towards Todomatsu, watching him move to the large desk sitting near a pair of shuttered windows and fall back into the chair, leaning heavily against one of the armrests while his hands covered his face. Taking in a deep breath and letting it all out in an angered growl, Osomatsu tucked his hands into his jacket pockets.

"What precautions would you want me to take? What can I do to go?"

"You can sit the fuck down and LISTEN TO ME!" Todomatsu yelled out, his voice laced with frustration as his hands clenched into fists, slamming down on top of the desk while his dark eyes swirled with anger, "Why can't you fucking understand what I'm telling you?!"

"Everything okay?" A new voice entered from the doorway, drawing the two brothers attention to another face like theirs. The partially buttoned-up black shirt did little to hide the blue dragon tattoo wrapped around his body, the man sporting a few bandages taped to his face and neck.

"Not at all, Karamatsu," Todomatsu sighed as he stood up from the chair, "Can you please talk some sense into our idiot older brother? He wants to go to Kowloon Park for a 'date' with one of his call girls."

"(Y/n) isn't a call girl," Osomatsu shot an angry glare at Todomatsu who only returned the look with the same fire.

"Wait, you want to do that right now? Osomatsu...what's gotten into you lately? You've never been this adamant about going somewhere public after a hit," Karamatsu took a few steps into the office, closing the door behind him as he looked towards Osomatsu with a pleading look in his eyes.