Billionaire/Mobster!Jyushimatsu and Reader

Osomatsu - Osowald "Skeleton" Mats

Karamatsu - Kalaus "Chaffeur" Mats

Choromatsu - Chorold "Mock" Mats

Ichimatsu - Itidor "Baker" Mats

Jyushimatsu - Juschibert "Trash" Mats

Todomatsu - Todias "Bananas" Mats

---------------------------------------------------------

"You know what's happening tonight, don't you?" Her worried voice was tense as her hand tried to keep steady while applying a heavy layer of vibrant red lipstick to her top lip, the nervous look in her eyes hard to miss in her reflection.

"...everyone does..." Another voice responded, drawing the first woman's attention to look at the mirror to see a younger woman standing behind her, both using the same mirror to 'doll up' before the show. The younger woman met her stare before brushing out her hair, fluffing it up a little as she hummed to herself.

Both of them knew what the stakes were tonight and they knew exactly who they were going to play for.

The Mats family, a sextuplet set of brothers that had viciously clawed their way to the top by dethroning the old mobster family that had protected the area for years, generations even. No one knew where these young men came from and no one knew if they'd keep the same peace that the old mobsters had, and that made everyone nervous.

The club that both women worked for had received a warning that the Mats family was going to be dropping by later on that night, creating a chaotic atmosphere that was quietly contained by the man in charge of the business.

Randall Hetsam was a calm and collected businessman that looked out for every person on his payroll, like a father that would watch over his children, and every employee felt that they could rely on him. So when he walked out onto the floor only hours ago with a shaken expression, no one was easy or carefree like they usually were before they opened the business doors.

'Perform as if they're not here, but ensure that you cast most of your attention to their tables' were the words he chose to say to his staff, his black hair not-so-neatly combed like it usually was.

"Have you heard anything about our guests from other clubs?" The young woman set her brush down on the makeup table and picked up some heavy mascara, layering it on thick enough to give each eyelash weight. Swapping the mascara for blush, she repeated the application on her cheeks to give them enough shade to appear life-like underneath the harsh stage lights.

"Nothing at all," The older woman shook her head slightly, "This is apparently the first time that the Mats family is strolling the city."

"Then we need to do our best..."

----

A black, elongated car rolled to a stop along the curb of the street, the driver stepping out in his formal attire and carefully making his way to the curbside, reaching out and opening the passenger door. At first, one man stepped out of the car before he was followed by another, stepping aside to adjust his attire as his unique silver gaze swept across the sidewalk.

"For a place that's well-talked about, it doesn't appear to be much," The last man commented as he stepped out of the car, the driver closing the door behind him and moving back to the driver's seat, "Ah, just bring it back around in an hour or so. I can't imagine that we'll be here for very long if this is what it looks like on the outside."