--Mature-- MatsuNoir!Osomatsu x Reader, Part 4

Inspired by shimmering_clouds's prompt.

----------------------

WARNING! This is a mature chapter, and meant for an 18+ audience. If you're younger than that, I respectfully ask that you find something else to read.

If you're older than 18, you may continue at your own discretion.

This story contains sexual scenes (female to male) and scenes of BDSM (sub/dom pairing).

--------------------------

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

She looked over her shoulder to see one of the sextuplets leaning through the doorway to the kitchen, recognizing the lighter hair that was swept to the left side of his face, "Oh, Todomatsu. Good evening. I was just wanting to make something small before Osomatsu got home."

"You know that we can order the staff to make it, right?" The youngest brother stepped into the kitchen, glancing at some of the cooks that were preparing dinner, "You don't need to do it yourself."

"I know, but I haven't baked something in forever and I have a feeling that you all would enjoy it," (Y/n) gave a soft smile before turning back to her self-appointed task. The components were mixing together in a stirring bowl, her arm working in circles to combine everything before it was to be poured into a baking dish, "Sorry if I broke some rules..."

"No..." Todomatsu trailed off, leaning against the counter to see what she was working on, "Not as far as I know. Did you get permission from the head chef?"

"I did," She nodded in response, stirring a bit more before tilting the bowl towards the dish, letting the thick mixture pour into it, "He said that it was fine as long as I didn't get in the way and cleaned up after myself."

Todomatsu raised an eyebrow and took a quick look at the spot (y/n) had chosen to bake in. It was as far into the corner as she could get without digging a hole through the wall, and the 'mess' that she had made was very self-contained. If he didn't know better, he'd say that she was being punished for daring to cook in their kitchen.

"It seems like you're following his demands very carefully," The comment left his lips before he realized he said it outloud.

"I know...but I'd rather be careful and not betray the little trust I was given," (Y/n) scraped out the last bit of batter from the bowl and spread the mixture evenly in the baking dish, using a butter knife to clean off the rubber scraper and add what was left over onto the dish. The scent that the mixture gave off smelled strongly of chocolate.

"Brownies?"

"Yep! Something simple but delicious," Todomatsu followed her with his eyes as she moved the baking dish to an oven that was already warmed up, opening the door and sliding the glass baking dish in before closing the door and starting a timer, "It's not much, but I figured no one could say no to chocolate."