Ichimatsu x Idol!Reader

Inspired by Kim__chan's prompt.

Ichimatsu glanced down at the paper bag in his left hand, feeling the thick paper ticket tucked safely inside his hoodie pocket with his right fingers as he walked down the street from the concert hall. He took his hand out from the pocket and clenched it tightly, a blush quickly forming over his face as he mentally cheered himself on.

He had done it. He had finally done it!

After attending five concerts with VIP passes for a meet-and-greet, he finally had the courage to stand in line and shake her hand!

Ichimatsu had waited patiently for the others to take their pictures with the masked idol, slowly doubting that he could even do it this time before he realized that he was the next person up. He kept rubbing his palms on the inside of his pocket, hoping that the sweat wasn't completely obvious, or that it would gross her out. Shoving a marker and her recent single in her direction, she laughed as she took the items and signed the CD cover. He hadn't paid the extra for a picture to be taken of them together, but now he wished he had.

The paper bag wasn't heavy, but it felt like it suddenly grew ten times heavier as he realized that he'd have to sneak it past his brothers if they were home. A few rolled up posters, a photo album, the signed CD, and a promotional greeting card with her and the band rested safely within it.

Ichimatsu swallowed the sudden accumulation of saliva as he realized the teasing he was going to receive for liking an idol. Choromatsu was level-headed enough to take the amount of mental assault he got, but Ichimatsu...no, the fourth brother would definitely snap under the constant pressure. His sandaled feet carried him towards the shared house, a last minute decision to shove the bag underneath the front of the hoodie saving him from embarrassment as the youngest brother rounded the corner of their front gate.

"Ah, big brother Ichimatsu," Todomatsu called out, "We were wondering where you went."

"Fed the cats..." Ichimatsu muttered with a partial growl.

"We're going to be heading out to Chibita's for oden soon. Want to come with?" The youngest brushed aside the reply like he normally did.

"No," The response came out harsher than Ichimatsu intended, "Got a meeting with (y/n) after her shift."

"Ah, that's right...your weekly sex session."

"We don't have sex--!"

"Oh, please. A girl like (y/n) and you're not hitting that?" Todomatsu laughed a little, "You're too much of a cherry boy."

"Shut up," Ichimatsu bared his teeth in a snarl, narrowing his eyes into a glare, "Last I heard, you had to leave the most recent mixer because the girls ignored you."

Todomatsu's smile snapped into his own snarl, staring at the older brother for a moment before waving a hand in dismissal and turning away, walking the other direction.

Ichimatsu relaxed his face before turning towards the house, announcing his arrival and walking up to the room the brothers shared. Seeing it empty, he quickly took out the bag and pulled out a few books in the bookcase, revealing a hidden compartment that he had created a while ago to hide his memorabilia. Emptying the bag and organizing the items in the compartment, he put the books back and folded up the paper bag before sliding it into the stash Choromatsu had behind the bookcase.

Pulling the ticket out of his pocket, he ran a thumb over the raised hellish red lettering.

'Kijo'.

A masked singer that always wore a kijo mask wherever she went, from public events to concerts, she danced and sang with the movable mask on her face. The mask was pure red with white and black detailed lines, creating a monstrous face that seemed to contrast the melodic voice that emanated from behind it. The bottom half of the mask where the mouth was had been crafted to split open and make the illusion that it was the mask possessing the person to sing, moving in unison with the human jaw as she sang and spoke.