𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

MITCHS POVAnnika and I pulled into a run downed area

MITCHS POV
Annika and I pulled into a run downed area. Graffiti on all the concreted walls, overgrown grass in almost every crevice.

Looking around there wasn't many people, just a few kids playing fóotball. "I'm not getting any singles here." "Great." I sighed heavily.

I noticed a couple of older guys walk into a tunnel, nothing seemed suspicious except one was talking into a walkie-talkie. "There" I pointed out.

Annika got my hint and we both exited the car. We paced down the stairs and into the tunnel as I pulled out my gun from the back of my jeans.

We walked through the endless darkness until we walked up to a gate. The gate was chained together with a lock but Annika managed to squeeze her way through the bars. Once she was through I tried pushing my way in, but it was useless. I was a lot bigger than Annika and it wasn't as easy for me to just slip through.

"Go. Go find Samantha and Stan. I'll find another way." I exclaimed as I handed her my gun. She hesitated at first but took the weapon from my hands and continued going down the tunnel.

I could only hope she wouldn't be selfish and save herself.

I walked back the way I came until I heard more men coming. Shit. If they catch me i'm a dead man.

Looking around for a place to hid, there wasn't much of an option, but luckily there was a ledge off the ceiling that I could possibly slip into.

Taking off my jacket and throwing it aside, I jumped to latch on to a pipe running across the ceiling. Throwing myself up and over the pipe, I crawled across the ledge, hiding my body from the men.

Three men walked underneath me, with guns and lights, possibly searching the tunnel for outsiders. Luckily, they didn't see me.

I kept watch of them, noticing that they were talking about Ghost. "That guy we work for, finally kidnapped those assassins." "Which ones? the Hurley?" "Yeah I guess so. Saying something about how he's planning to kill the girl along side him"

'Along side him'? What the hell does that mean? He couldn't possibly think about killing himself and Samantha...but thinking about it, that's the only way out when you have a giant nuclear bomb.

As the men kept talking about Sam and Ghost, a gunshot rang through the empty tunnel. Echoing through all the corridors.

The men ran after the sound and I saw my opportunity to jump down and run back to the car, that I had stolen. Running out the tunnel and practically jumping in the car, I turned on the engine and sped down the stairs, it was bumpy ride to say the least. Speeding through the court yard, and drifting into the tunnel, I shifted gears, making sure that I wasn't slowing myself down.

If it's true that Samantha was destined to die next to Ghost, there was no way in hell i'd let that happen. She could be mad at me for as long as she like but I wasn't going to let her die.

...She meant too much to me.

Racing down the cement of the underpass, I finally met up with three men.

They turned to be met with the bright headlights of the car and immediately started shooting. Ducking as bullets broke through the windshield, I pressed down on the gas.

I managed to run over one guy, trap another in between the wall and the car, and sent another flying into the windshield. Of course blood splattered everywhere but at least I broke through the gate that Annika and I had to go our separate ways at.

Unfortunately the tunnel started to get smaller and the car no longer could fit. The sports vehicle started to slow down as the walls caved in, trapping it in place.

The car had caused the flimsy pipes to tear and which caused the back of the car to catch on fire. As fast as I could, I grabbed the man's, who flew into the car, gun and crawled out through the broken windshield.

The car was so close to enlightening in flames.

I made my way around the corner and ducked as the explosion occurred and metal flew down the tunnel.

The explosion had cause a giant outbreak of fire and smoke had more than likely dispersed out the entrance of the tunnel. I would be super if Ghost didn't already know I was coming by now.

I'd be lucky to even find Samantha and Stan down here anymore. I couldn't leave them though, I need to find them. I need to find Sam.

Maybe, somehow, Annika managed to kill one of Ghosts men. Maybe she got ahold of the Hurleys.

I hoped for the best as I continued walking down the underpass, keeping my gun up, and looking for any site of anyone. I knew what I would find would be a mess. I knew that I going to be met with men who would not hesitate to kill me.

But I couldn't let that get to me. This is a mission. A mission to stop Ghost and his bomb. A mission to get the girl that i'm slowly falling for, back. A mission to bring back my trainer's dad, safely.

They probably didn't count on me to find them, especially Stan, but it wasn't going to stop me.