𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

WARNING:SEXUAL CONTENT

ignore my horrible gif  I tried lol

MITCHS POV
I stood in front of Annika and Samantha, asking if they were okay, I only got one answer. Samantha stayed quiet and I knew she wasn't happy with what just happened to her. Annika left the hotel room when it grew silent.

Samantha kept her gaze at the ground, taking her hand and leading her out the room, we met up with Stan and Annika with the physicist. Stan was tying up the man "Let's go, we don't need security seeing us." he led the physicist to the stairs and we followed. I put the gun, that I had taken, in the back of my pants and covered it with my shirt.

We walked down the stairs and Samantha still wasn't saying anything, but I had noticed that blood still dripping down her neck. "How's your neck" "Oh, it's fine." she wiped the blood off, "Nothing serious."

I wanted to ask her and her father so many questions about this Ghost guy. Sam had a past with the guy and I wondered what he wanted with Stan. I figured right now wasn't a good idea to ask anything though.

We exited through the back door of the hotel and ran to the rental car. Stan threw the guy in the trunk and we piled into the car. Stan started driving to a different hotel.

"Stan, what the fuck? I thought you were eyes on, why didn't you spot him?" I questioned as I glanced at him. I was pissed off that one, he didn't warn us. Two that we were caught, and three, that this guy had touched Samantha. "They were already in the damn hotel, local mafia is working with them."

He looked back at the girls who were still shaken up, something must've happened to Annika, since she wasn't saying anything either.

THRITY MINUTES LATER
We pulled into a new hotel and got out of the car.
Annika grabbed her bag and started walking inside. "I'll let Kennedy know we have the physicist." Stan opened the trunk and I had waited till Annika was inside the hotel.

Samantha stayed back as I started to question Stan. "Who is this guy Stan,huh? "What's the target? What's the target huh?" Stan ignored me and started asking the physicist. The man in the trunk kept replaying with 'I don't knows'. "Yeah you do" Stan said back as he lit a cigarette.

I looked at Sam who stood off to the side with her arms crossed. Turning my attention back to Stan, I asked once more. "Obviously you two know this guy. Did you train him?" Again, ignoring me, Stan covered the guy in gasoline "You smoke? You a smoker? That's a bad habit you know." he took the cigarette out of his mouth and tried to put it into the physicist's. "Where they building the bomb? Where are they building it?!"