𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

STANS POVRonnie's fist collided with my daughters face, knocking her out once again

STANS POV
Ronnie's fist collided with my daughters face, knocking her out once again. She was weak from being shot, which thankfully, Ronnie at least took out the bullet and patched her up.

Ronnie placed the rifle on the table that was beside me and started to unwrap something that was covered in a white cloth. Fully unwrapping it, he laid out a couple of old tools. Ronnie grabbed a pair of pliers and started to fiddle with them.

"Well would you look at that? Did you learn that in Aleppo?" I looked up at him. "No...You always told us what to expect, Stan." Now, he was taking my hand and holding my fingers in place. I knew what was coming next. I tried to remove my hand out of his, but he kept a tight grip on me.

"Now," he put the pliers on my fingernail, "Where the rest of your team?" I chuckled "Come on Ronnie, really?" "Don't call me that, where's the rest of your team? Your new boy out there, he on my tail?"

I cut him off. All he had was questions, he was bluffing. "Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie...there's your first mistake. You never start with a real question. You start slow, get inside your subjects head."

"Stan, i'm going to ask you one more time." "There's your second mistake, Number Two. You don't say one more time. You already-" suddenly the sensation of burning came from my fingernail.

Ronnie was done with my stalling, and had taken matters into his own hands as he tore of my index fingernail. "Damn!" I yelled out in groans. My yelling shuddered as he put the pliers against my middle finger.

"Now what's that third mistake Stan? Huh? What is it?" I wasn't going to tell him anything. He could do whatever he wants, i'd die before he can get any information out of me. "Go head! I got nine more Motherfucker!" Ronnie didn't seem to be phased.

Two men came out from behind the curtain.

They spoke to Ghost in Farsi, asking what the hold up was. "Ronnie wants to know if I got a team outside! If it's safe to move your bomb." The man's expression changed and he seemed worried now. Ronnie had kept his hard cold stare on me though.

"Are we being followed?" He know asked in english. "No!" Ronnie yelled back at him. "Where's the new me huh?" Ronnie asked as he started talking back to me and the men disappeared behind the curtain once again.

"I've done my research, I know all about him." " 'The new me'? Oh you mean Mitch? You know Mitch, he's unpredictable. You never know about Mitch, he might be here, he might be there. He's a lot like you."

"Enough! I know he likes your little princess Stan...he'll find us and he'll come for her." Ronnie pulled off my middle finger nail. Leaving me, groaning in pain, but I tried to not let him see me suffering.

Now he was taking the jumper cables that sat on the table next to us.

"Where's the rest of your team Stan? Where are they!?" I was mumbled things under my breath about him. Ghost was getting more pissed off as the seconds went by. When I still didn't answer him, he gave up and threw the jumper cables into a bucket of water. Which just so happened to have my feet in it.

The electricity sent shocks through my whole body, shaking every bone within me. I tugged on the chain that held my arm to support my self up, but like Samantha, I was also growing weak.

"You've made a mistake Stan..."

My vision became blurry and Ronnie faded to black as he walked away from me.

————
Authors Note: sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to do a pov for Stan so I thought this was a good idea. Also sorry for having the past three chapters end in black outs haha. I promise the next chapters won't end like this. But we are getting close to the end of this story! i'm not sure how many chapters will be left, but thank you for all the support you guys have given me!