𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

MITCHS POVIt grew dark and all of the other recruits, that i shared a dorm with, are getting ready for the night

MITCHS POV
It grew dark and all of the other recruits, that i shared a dorm with, are getting ready for the night. I sat on my bed and thought about the day and the ones that were about to come. I honestly have no idea why i'm here. At the facility it seemed like I was in therapy 24/7. Now i'm here for training, and for what? Just to join the CIA? Nothing makes sense. Not to mention Samantha. The mysterious girl who is apparently supposed to train me, but there was no back story to her,no story at all.

Only thing I knew was that she's one hell of a fighter. I guess i'm not too surprised that i didn't get a hand book about her, but I still wanted to know who she is. Besides, she seemed too quiet and it felt suspicious.

I got up from the bed,walking slowly so that I won't wake up the other recruits, who were already asleep. Walking out, I started walking to the house where I assumed she stayed,as I did see her walk in and out of it a few times.

I went to open the door and what do you know? It's unlock, wow that's really safe of them. I walked into the house and went down the left hallway, peaking into the rooms as I went. When I didn't any sign of her, I went down the opposite direction of where I came from. Again, peaking in each room until I saw the girl looking out a window.

I crept slowly towards her,making sure not to let her hear me.I startled her as I grabbed her figure and turned her around, pinning her up against the wall with my forearm pressed against her neck.

SAMANTHAS POV
I gasped at the sudden action caused by someone unknown to me. My body slammed against the wall of my room and I realized it was my recruit. "Mitch what the fuck!" I chocked out. His arm was held up against my neck,making it hard for me to catch my breath.

"Who are you Samantha, huh?" he questioned as I struggled to get his arm off of me. Despite my experience in fighting, he was much stronger than me. He turned me back around when I didn't answer. Putting me in a headlock, he yelled into my ear "Answer me,damnit!" I didn't give him answer, instead I took the opportunity to throw his body over mine. Causing him to hit the ground with a loud impact.

Jumping on top of him and grabbing the pocket knife from my back pocket, I pointed it at his neck, like how I demonstrated in our training earlier. He looked at me with a stern face, raising his hands in defense. I returned the look back to him and slowly started to catch my breath. 'Tell me why the hell you came into my house, into my room! And pushed me up against a wall."

'Tell me who you are first" "what the hell do mean?" "you have no backstory Samantha,who are you? why are you here?"

As I snapped the knife back into a fold and put it back into my pocket, I quickly got off of Mitch's body. He picked himself up from the floor and looked down at me,due to hight difference.

"That's what this is about?!" "You could be a spy for all I know" He completely ignored my question and continued to interrogate me. "Well I'm not a spy, you idiot. I'm Stans daughter." "Where did you learn how to fight like that then?"

I hesitated and thought about why he was asking me all these questions. Seriously what was his problem? "My dad is ex army, he joined the CIA and became a top tier assassin, then he agreed to start training recruits. I soon became a recruit and he taught my brother and I how to fight after our mother passed." "And who's your brother?" "Ryan, the guy who took you to your cot."

Once he got the memo, he stayed quiet. "Sorry" he apologized. I slightly glared at his 'apologetic look'. I was annoyed that he attacked me, all because he doesn't know who I am. What did he expect? Me to tell me everything detail about me because he's known me for a day?

MITCHS POV
Samantha nodded at my apology and turned to sit down on her bed. She gestured for me to sit next to her, hesitantly, I did.

She started to tell me things about hers and her fathers missions, about how she became as skilled as she is.

Samantha kicked me out when I started to ask too many questions again, according to her. Practically throwing me out of the house, I walked back to the dorm.

I was wrong about Samantha,I'll admit that. While we were talking,she brought up her mother's death. She ended up in a terrorist attack on a beach, which reminded me of my girlfriend.

We were on a beach about eighteen months ago, and I had just proposed to her. I left for a split second and as soon as I knew it there were gunshots firing everywhere. I ran to Katrina as fast as I could, but it was too late.

Katerina's death is the whole reason i'm here. It's the reason why Irene Kennedy stalked my every move for six months and took me in.