𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

MITCHS POVI woke up to the sunlight beaming down, hitting my eyes

MITCHS POV
I woke up to the sunlight beaming down, hitting my eyes. Sitting up and rubbing my tired eyes, I looked to my right to see a beautiful body sleeping soundly.

God, even asleep Samantha looked amazing.

Suddenly, my mind rendered everything that had happened last night, and I noticed Samantha was wearing my ripped shirt from yesterday.

I smirked to myself, remember how things went and at the sight of her in my shirt.

Then, my smirk slowly turned into a smile. I had spent the night with Samantha, someone who I let my guard down when I was around them.

I felt some guilt within me though, as if I betrayed Katrina, but it was time I moved on.

Maybe she would be happy that i'm finding someone.

Samantha let out a tired groan as she turned towards me, looking up with her lazy eyes, and smiled. "Good morning stranger."

I laid back down next to her and she fell into my chest. Her messy hair was fell over her face, so naturally taking my hand, I tucked some strands behind her ear.

"We can't stay like this for very long, Mitch." Sighing,I replied "I know but let's just stay like this for little awhile." Wrapping my arms around her and resting my head on hers, she drew random shapes on my exposed abdomen with her finger.

I'll admit, it felt good to lay next to someone. Someone who cared for you, someone who I didn't have to question if I should be with them or not. Samantha was sort of like me, didn't show a lot of emotion unless it was for someone they cared for. Though it had only been two weeks, I did care for Sam, even if it was slightly unintentional.

"You know, I never expected to see you this soft for me Rapp." "Why's that?" she shrugged, "Maybe because the first night we met each other, you strangled me." "Oh...yeah,sorry about that."

She sat up and glared at me playfully, "Mhmm" she murmured as she got off the bed. Sam took of the beat up shirt of mine,and walked into the bathroom at the front of the hotel room.

I watched as her presence disappeared. Picking up my watch from the night stand next to me, I looked at the time, 9:37.

I got up, out of the bed.

After gathering my clothes for the day I waited for Sam to get out of the bathroom. It was a couple minutes until the bathroom door opened and out came the woman in the hotel's white towel.

I slighted raised my eyebrows at the sight, but I wasn't bothered by it. I even eyed her up and down before going to the bathroom and taking a shower myself.