𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

BONUS CHAPTER:THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT CORRESPOND WITH CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON POVMitch's face broke through the surface, gasping for air

THIRD PERSON POV
Mitch's face broke through the surface, gasping for air.Standing on his toes, his feet sunk into the oceans sand. Mitch started walking towards the shore, running his hands through his wet locks.

He decided that he needed to get away from America, once again, and what better way to do that then going to Dubai.

Walking to his chair, that sat on the land, Mitch grabbed his backpack and threw on a red t-shirt.

He had forgotten what it had felt like to take a break from missions and training. It was nice to finally relax after two years.

Pulling out his wallet from the backpack, he slipped out a picture of him and Katrina. Although he had moved on, and was happy, he'll never forget her. He would never forget her kindness and passion for things.

Mitch smiled down at the picture one last time, before pushing it back into the wallet. He would never look at the picture again. Not that it was bad, but he knew that it was the right thing to do.

"You ready big boy?" Hearing a familiar voice, Mitch turned around and saw a beautiful girl standing tall, smiling wide at him.

Smiling at back her, Mitch stood up from his seat and walked to Samantha.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, something he seemed to do often nowadays, and intertwined his lips with hers...also something he liked to do.

"You know i'm always ready babe"

Samantha couldn't help but smile at his words. She liked the unexpected affection Mitch showed her.

Reaching for her hand, Mitch wrapped his fingers around Samantha's, instantly feeling the coldness of the diamond ring around her ring finger.

Once again, smiling to himself at the thought of the memory that ring brought back.

One of the happiest days of his Mitch's and Samantha's life.

HOSPITAL FOR WOUNDED SOLDIERS
(I actually have no idea what it's called lol)

Kennedy walked into the facility to meet an old friend. "You look like a mummy" she laughed when Stan walked out with bandages wrapped on almost every limb.

"Yeah well, a mummy doesn't have to write up reports." "Dictate them, you should be good at that." Stan and Kennedy sat down on two chairs.

"How did you get like this Stan?" "The last mission Ryan and I went on was a little... underestimated." "Yeah I can tell." Irene replied with a giggle.

"Iranian official, General Rostami, the leader of the minority opposition in Tehran, claims that he has proof that a secret group of assassins within America's CIA are responsible for last months nuclear event. With the Iranian presidential election just two weeks away, General Rostami continues to rise in popularity." The news anchor continued with her information about the Iranian election, through the T.V. that hung on the wall.

"They say General Rostami is gonna be the next President of Iran." Kennedy spoke while still looking at the T.V. "Yeah. He didn't even have to blow up Israel to get there. He's gonna be a major pain in the ass too."

"Where's Samantha?" Irene interrupted Stan's sentences, "I can't reach her."

"How should I know? Last time I heard from her she was vacationing with Rapp." Hurley shrugged, while typing away on his computer.

Realizing what he had replied to, Stan snapped his head at Kennedy, who had tilted her head in confusion.

It wasn't long until they realized Samantha's and Mitch's vacation wasn't fully a vacation.

DUBAI
Leaving from his speech, General Rostami and his body guards walked into the luxury hotel, immediately making their way to the elevator.

After pressing the button and waiting for the ding, the elevators doors opened and the men walked in, turning to face the doors.

General Rostami turned his head and greeted the girl and boy behind him, with a nod.

Returning the nod back to Rostami, Mitch and Samantha grinned mischievously at one another...right before Mitched pulled out his hand gun.