𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

MITCHS POV Gunshots range out and Lights beamed around the room as I was once again awoken by being startled

MITCHS POV
Gunshots range out and Lights beamed around the room as I was once again awoken by being startled. Panicking, I struggled to get the sheets off of me. I looked around to see people walking towards me and the other recruits, shaking them out of bed.

"Why is there nobody on watch!?" The voice of a girl spoke out. Once I got a grasp of what was happening, I sprung up from my bed. I stood at the edge of the bed as a 5'7 girl with long brown hair walked up to me.

" I expect you to be on watch tonight Rapp." Sam told me. She looked at me up and down before walking away. "You have 30 seconds before you all should be on the field." All the guys scrambled to get as Samantha walked out the cabin.

Once we all got dressed,all of us walked out and headed to where Samantha stood in the woods.

"Today we're going to go test your combat skills as if you were going on a mission. You're each going to have goggles that will show a hologram of everyday citizens and ruthless targets that you will need to 'kill'. You'll also have a chest patch on that will shock you if you hit the wrong target or get shot at before you've even fired. The more you miss the more it hurts. Got it?" We all nodded. Sounds easy enough, this shouldn't be too hard.

The group followed Samantha into a huge empty building. The only thing in the warehouse was Stan next to a couple of guys who sat at a desk with with computers and other technology.

SAMANTHAS POV
I gave each of my recruits a chest piece and virtual glasses. As they suited up, I walked to where my brother and my father stood, watching the group. I grabbed the mic that sat on the desk, and spoke through the intercom.

"These are your targets. Memorize each one and shoot at them. Don't get shot, because trust me, you will feel it."

The men and woman of my group moved around the building,keeping their guns, with blanks in them, up. Each of them shot at a target, some got shocked due to not firing or firing at the wrong person. Most of them kept getting pissed off, so much to the point that threw off their glasses and chest pieces. They are now considered the 'pussies' of the group.

I kept a close eye on the rest of the boys. Suddenly I saw my newest recruit struggling to stay on his feet. I looked down at the computer monitor to see which target he could possibly be shooting at, but there was no one there. The shock of the vest looked like it was getting to be too much for him. Before I knew it Mitch's body fell to the floor.

I looked over my right to see my father wearing a sly smirk on his face. His finger pressed against a button which, on his computer screen, showed a terrorist,one that Mitch was 'destined' to kill, according to Kennedy.

"God damnit dad." I ran out from behind the desk, sprinting to Mitch's body. Sliding down next to Rapp, I pulled off his virtual glasses.

"Sam you're really helping this newbie?" I looked over at Victor who had a disgusted look on his face, he was clearly pissed me and this whole training operation. "Shut it Vic."

Turning my attention back down to Mitch, he sat up and clenched his throat as he coughed into his arm. "You Okay Rapp?" "Yeah...thanks." With that he got up and I did the same. You could tell he was embarrassed so I let it be.

"That's it for today,you guys can either go to the work out room or to the pre-shooting range in the other building." I crossed my arms as I ordered them to walk out. They nodded and went their separate ways. Rapp stayed behind, looking me up and down.

"Uhm, w-what are you going to do?" He asked. "Going to work out. Why?" "I'll join" I gave him a questionable look. "What makes you think I want you to join me? Besides you probably shouldn't work out after being electrocuted repeatedly" "I know you could probably use the company, and don't worry about me." "Calling me a loner now, are we?' I turned away from him and walked towards the doors. Looking back, I noticed the brown haired boy just standing there.

'You coming or...?" "Oh uhm yeah, yeah, sure"