𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

MITCH'S POVSamantha and I went our separate ways to change into appropriate workout clothes

MITCH'S POV
Samantha and I went our separate ways to change into appropriate workout clothes. I don't even know why I wanted to join Samantha, but my mind has its own ideas most of time. I was surprised she even agreed to let me join in.

After changing into a black t-shirt and black basketball shorts, I made my way down to the warehouse that was the gym for us. I walked in and noticed a few other recruits doing their own workout while Samantha stood next to the weights rack. She wore a plain gray t-shirt and leggings, pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

She didn't notice I had walked in, until I walked up beside her. "Hey Sam." She turned to face me once she heard my voice. "Hey Rapp,your late." "Late? We went our separate ways less than ten minutes ago." "Exactly,late. Hurry up and do some stretches and push ups." "Yes Ma'am."I sighed, this girl doesn't give a break to anyone huh?

SAMANTHA'S POV
I did a couple pull ups as I watched Mitch do a few pushups. He was pushing himself up and down way to quickly, so I let go of the bar and crouched down next to him. As he came back up, I placed my hand on his back, pushing him back down. "What the hell?" Mitch groaned out. "Lay your chest on the floor and stay there till I say up." He groaned once again and I stood up crossing my arms. "Up" Up he went on my command.

His frustration increased more as he started to get angry when I didn't say down as soon as he probably thought i would. "Down" I made sure he held each position for at least 20 seconds.

After he had done about 50 push-ups, my way, I told him to grab a pair of boxing gloves. "What's this for?" He questioned,putting the gloves on. "We're going to box,what else would it be for?" "But your a girl...?" I clocked my head as I let out a small chuckle. He looked at me, confused, as I continued to put my gloves on. "And? we all know how the last fight went,dont we?" I asked him, dunking under the rope and jumping into the boxing ring.

MITCH'S POV
I accepted the fact that I would be boxing Samantha and followed her into the boxing ring. Immediately she threw her arms up into a fighting position. We threw punches at each other,each of us missing and getting hit. Sam threw a punch at me and instantly it knocked me to the floor. She laughed and hovered over me. "Good work,but you can use a little improvement." I got up and we were at it once again.

After boxing each other out, for what seemed like a life time,we eventually called it quiets and decided to put everything back. You can definitely say that Samantha won this round too. I was the only covered in small cuts on my face as we exited the ring.

"My dad wants to speak to you in an hour,I suggest you take a shower and put on some good clothes." "Alright,mom" she looked up at me with a questionable look and pulled out her hair from the ponytail. "Don't test me rapp" "Don't worry,Ill probably be doing a lot more of it." I said with a smirk,and walked off, leaving her in the warehouse.

I walked back to the cabin I stayed in and grabbed clean clothes to change in after my shower. Hopefully Hurley wants to see me for something good, but I have a feeling that nothing is good news with that man.