Eighteen

** A.N. This entire chapter will contain sexual content, if you do not want to read it, please skip to the next chapter! Also, this picture is big oof vibes. 🤤🔥 **

We managed to stumble our way backwards from the doorway over to his bed. He lifted me up onto the bed and stood in between my legs. I brushed my hair to the side and tilted my head slightly, presenting him with better access.

His hands rested on my hips with a firm grip as his lips trailed from the edge of my jawline and slowly down my neck, each kiss growing sloppier after the next. I took my bottom lip between my teeth, trying to suppress a soft moan. I didn't want him to cave already me give into my needs, oh no. I wanted Colby to have his way with me.

I did in fact let out a content sigh as I felt his lips part and him starting to suck on my sensitive skin. My fingers tangled into his hair once more as he bucked his hips up into mine. "Colby.." I said softly, causing his ocean blue eyes to look down and lock on my face.

"We'll need to be quiet, okay?" He said when he stood back up, but his eyes still on me. They were so full of lust. Even with the door closed, you could still hear the loud noises from the movie downstairs, which was a lot of crashing and shooting noises. They definitely had to be watching an action movie.

I let out a giggle as I reached my hands out, gently running my fingertips along his jaw. "You're so fucking cute, you know that right? I highly doubt they'll be able to hear anything during that movie, let alone be able to hear when it's over."

"If you say so, Princess." The words slipped off of his tongue and caused my heart to flutter. I've never been called that before, but from him, it was music to my ears.

I watched as he reached behind his head and grabbed the XPLR long sleeve shirt over his head and tossed it to the side. As he did that, I climbed up onto his black silk sheets and laid down. I always loved the cool and comfortable feeling sheets like these had.

Colby climbed up onto the bed and situated himself in between my legs, his fingertips sliding under the hem of my crop top and pushing it up until my bra was fully uncovered. His hands now fully covered my breasts as he massaged them as I got comfortable on the bed.

I sat up just enough for him to pull the crop top over my head, then slipping his hands behind my back and unclamping my bra, letting it slip down my arms.

Something about our bodies gradually getting more vulnerable as we grew more intimate, it was sending butterflies through my stomach. Out of all of the times that I've had sex, or even just leading to it, I've never felt like this before. Nobody has every been able to get this kind of rise out of me.

His head dipped down as he wrapped his lips around my nipple, swirling his tongue and letting out soft hums as he gently tugged back on it. His other hand was massaging my breast before his kisses began to grow lower and lower, hair stopping at the waistband of my leggings.

I slipped out from underneath him and hooked my thumbs into my leggings and pushed them down just enough to kick them off. "Lay down, let me make you feel good." I said, a grin forming on my lips as I watched him flip over and lay on his back, resting his hands under his head. Assuming he was keeping himself propped up enough to watch me.

My thumbs hooked into his purple as black tie dye pants and pulled them down until they reached his ankles, and kicked them off. I climbed onto his lap and pushed my hair back, leaning down to start peppering kisses along his jaw, slowly tensing up under me. I began to roll and grind my hips against his crotch, just the simple material of my thong and his boxers separating us.

My lips slowly trailed down his neck as I let out a soft hum, leaving small love bites on his skin before creating a hickey on his neck to match mine. My kisses went down father as my lips pressed along his chiseled chest down to his happy trail, where I switched my actions and glided my tongue down the length of it.