Fifty Seven {Colby's POV}

I ended up sleeping for the rest of the flight, the music drowning out any extra noises. It lasted for maybe an hour up until Sophia woke me up because we were about to land.

I removed my headphones and slipped those and my phone into my pocket. I let out a yawn as I rubbed over my eyes and straightened my seat up. Sophia pulled the blind up to watch as the plane descended.

Within a few minutes we landed, and as usual everyone is always in such a rush to get up front their seats and get off the plane. We both unbuckled and got up from from our seats. We had to go to baggage claim for our bags. In the rush of getting out this morning I ended up forgetting my guitar back at her house, but it wasn't the end of the world.

They finally opened the doors for everyone to start filing out. We had one group of people in front of us and got off after them, walking through the hallway.

"Welcome back." I wrapped my arm around her lower back as we made our way to the lower floor to get our suitcases from baggage claim.

"I can't believe I'm back." She said, her attention focused on the windows surrounding us. There was a plane taking off as we took the escalator down. We fumbled through all of the chaos people were doing. Most people in the airport ran around like a chicken with their head cut off.

Arriving to the designated baggie claim, we stood there for a moment before it started up and the first few bags came out.

"Thank god." She said as soon as she spotted both of our suitcases. I followed beside her and we each grabbed our bags.

"I'm gonna get us an uber to the house." She pulled out her phone and furrowed her brow at the amount of notifications coming in. "What the.."

She unlocked her phone and opened her Instagram app to see herself tagged in so many pictures. Over and over it was the picture she posted on her story earlier, and the one I posted from the plane before we took off.

"Oh look, there's the girls that wanted a picture with us." She clicked on the picture and gave it a like. "Okay, so everyone is going nuts over us." She let out a laugh.

"Does it bother you?" I asked.

"You know, at first I was really weary. But now I'm at the point where I couldn't care less. I'm happy, you're happy, that is what truly matters." She stood up on her tiptoes and pressed a kiss to my lips.

She looked back down to her phone and got an uber. "It'll be here in five minutes. You know this airport better than me, so lead the way."

With our suitcases dragging behind us, I guided us out of the airport out into the pickup area. Luckily here unlike Denver masks weren't mandated, and in the heat wave LA has been having that's a godsend. It just makes it so much harder on you to have a good air flow.

"It's a red Toyota we're looking for." I scanned over the area and saw one about half a block up pulling up. "Let's see if this is it." We walked up to the car and matched the license plate to the one on the Uber app. The man popped the trunk open and we put our suitcases in. I closed the trunk and one by one we got in the backseat.

The trap house was only twenty minutes from the airport, depending on traffic this morning it could vary how long it would take us to get there.

I rest my hand on Sophia's thigh and used my freehand to look through notifications on my phone. Reading through the groupchat I had with the guys, Corey was off in the studio producing a song for his friends, Jake and Tara went to go film a video with TFIL, and Sam and Kat would be flying back in late tonight.

"Looks like well have the house to ourselves until around 5. Maybe we could have a little bit party with the roomies to surprise them?" I asked, looking over at her, gently brushing my thumb along her thigh. "I think that would be fun! It could makeup for us not getting to have our last one."

"Sounds like a plan." I looked back at my phone and decided to go on Twitter. Pretty often Sam and I would look ourselves up just to see the things were people saying. I was a little more curious after the pictures we shared today.

"Colby and Sophia are so cute! I'm DYING over these new pictures of them. 🥺❤️"

"OH MY GOD! Are they going to LA?"

"The real #Solby ship!! I'm living for this."

"Guys, you can really tell how much happier he is when they're together. I'M CRYING. They really deserve each other, it's so obvious."

"Remember how Colby would always say when he got a girlfriend he would tell us. BOY JUST SAY IT!!!!"

"How could someone not like Soph? This is the happiest I've ever seen Colby. 😭😭"

"Wow, everyone really seems to like you. It's no wonder why you weren't worried about it." She looked over at my phone and let out a laugh. "Oh my god you searched us?"

"Just myself actually. I wanted to see what people were saying. Everyone thinks we're together."

"Does that bother you?" I shook my head. "Not at all. I really can't remember ever feeling this way about someone before, I'm just happy it's with you." She rested her hand on top of mine and smiled. "Since they're doing so good with this, maybe now it really is time to be open about things."

I looked out the window as the uber stopped right in front of the house. "Here we are. You lovebirds have a good one." He said with a smile and popped the trunk.

We both got out and grabbed our bags. I closed the trunk and waived to the man. I typed the numbers into the keypad and the gates opened. Not feeling like digging for my keys I grabbed the spare key we kept under a statue and unlocked the door.

"Let's make it real obvious." I put the key back and pulled out my phone, opening Instagram to record a video for my story.

I gave Soph the nod of approval and she turned her back to me and opened the front door. "Welcome back to the trap house!" I exclaimed.

Flipped the camera on us as I ran inside, I went right up to her and pressed my lips to hers. That's where I cut the video off.

She walked back over to the front door to close it. "You're really going to have some fun with this, aren't you?" I chuckled. "Maybe."

I posted the video to my story captioning it "welcome back to the trap house!" I felt really giddy posting that. Just like Soph, I had nothing to hide. I was happy. The happiest I've ever been at that.

I grabbed our suitcases and carried them up the stairs to my bedroom. Sophia followed behind me so she could come get herself situated. I didn't care how long she wanted to stay, it was just nice to have her back. Back where it all started.

Once she walked into the bedroom and I had the suitcases set aside, I closed the doors and locked it. Even knowing that nobody was home, I just wanted to be safe.

My hands rested on her hips as I pushed her up against the door, a smirk forming on my lips as I pressed my body up against hers.

"Finally.."