Seven

** There are gruesome details of some of the murders in this chapter. Just a warning before you stumble across it later on in the chapter. **

We just finished dragging all of our luggage, snacks and drinks to our new hotel room for he next five days. Finally after an almost five hour drive with traffic, we made it to Los Angeles.

I sat down on the queen bed that was to the left, and before I could even let out a breath, Angelina looked over at me with a raised brow.

"You can't lie to me, I know you had something happen to you in that room." I shook my head. "I didn't want to tell you and freak you out, there was already weird enough vibes in some of those rooms."

She sat down beside me and rested her hand on top of my own. "Talk to me."

"Well, nothing was really happening. I didn't want anything to happen, but at the same time I did. After Zak said something, I focused on myself even harder. The longer I stared at myself in the reflection, I could see my eyes and lips start to change. I had the feeling of eyes burning into my back." I paused and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I hurried up and covered it because I didn't want it to control me, I didn't want to take it too far. As I went to cover it up, I saw a shadow standing behind me. I kind of rushed out of there, but didn't want it to look too obvious."

"I think you should be okay, we'll see tonight. Besidesss..." a smirk formed on her lips as she held up her phone. "We have a picture with Zak "daddy" Bagans." I couldn't help but laugh at her.

A lot of today didn't feel real, but I would forever be grateful for the experience. After we both showered and put a show on the tv, Angelina quickly fell asleep.

I opened Instagram and clicked on the photo of us with Zak, even tagging him and the haunted museum in the post. "I think we can both die happily. Thank you for an amazing day and experience. 👻🖤" I clicked post and set my phone down on the charger. Rolling over onto my side, I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my body.

—•—

The next morning we sat in an ihop, chowing down on our breakfast before we went around to adventure today.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, unlocking my phone to see the notification. Not only did Zak follow me, he liked our picture, and left a comment. "Hope you ladies enjoyed your day. Have fun in LA!"

"You might as well be famous now!" Angelina said, stuffing a bite of waffle into her mouth. "Maybe it's time for me to move to LA." I said jokingly.

I knew that I would miss all of my family and friends too much if I ever did that. But this life always told me I would be here someday. I just needed something to guide me in the direction and tell me that my choices were in fact; correct.

After breakfast we took a thirty minute drive to Beverly Hills where the home was located. I parked the car a block away since I didn't want us parking on a more private road to look suspicious, especially when we would be walking around up here. At least on this street there was the house that Zak owned, so we had an excuse if we needed one.

We started to walk up the street, and I glanced over at Angelina who was snapping photos for us.

I stopped in the middle of the street and let out a breath. Right in front of us was the home that Zak now owned, the former house of Leno and Rosemary LaBianca.

"Do I even want to ask what happened here? Cause I know for a fact you researched about this after what he said yesterday." I flashed her an innocent grin and let out a laugh. "Maybe.."