Fifty Nine

It was around 1 pm when I woke up from my nap, which was more than needed after a morning of flying, and the events that unfolded between the two of us.

I grabbed my phone and opened up Twitter to see everyone on my timeline was losing their minds over the video Colby posted on his Instagram story.

"Oh my god, did Soph just move into the Traphouse???"

"Imagine all of the new Trapgirls content were gonna get!"

"Can we talk about the way he kissed her? Cause HOLY SHIT."

"Colby wins the hottest boyfriend award."

"Sophia, if you see this, you're obligated to like this tweet if you love Colby."

I took my bottom lip between my teeth and liked the post, then locked my phone. Glancing over at Colby, he was still fast asleep. It honestly felt hard to wrap my head around the fact that I was back here already. I didn't plan on coming back until his birthday, but this I didn't mind at all.

I slipped out of bed and unzipped my suitcase, grabbing an outfit to change into and made my way to his bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

Closing the door as quietly as possible, I went and opened the glass door to the shower and turned the hot water on.

Stripping out of his t-shirt that I put on and my panties, I tossed them aside and got into the shower, closing the door.

The steam quickly engulfed my body as I stood under the blazing hot water. A soft sigh left my lips as I tiled my head back and closed my eyes, letting my body fully relax.

I was in love.

Not that I want to complicate the situation either, it just seems so confusing to know we confessed this before even being in a relationship. We're we going in the right direction? We're we moving too fast?

Shaking my head, I groaned out as I rubbed my hands over my face. I never truly had anything or anyone good in my life; besides Angelina and Ryan. Nobody has loved me the way Colby does, and that's how I know it's real.

Glancing through the foggy shower door, I saw a figure but knew I had to be seeing something. "For the love of god, don't tell me this place is haunted now."

Colby chuckled and a sense of relief blew over me. "Oh no, it's just me. Mind if I join you?" He asked.

I swiped my hand over the glass and shook my head. "I don't mind, come on in."

He was only wearing a pair of boxers and he slid those off and kicked them to the side. I opened the door so he could come in and stepped out of the water so he could get his share of the warmth.

With a lathered up loofah, just about to start washing my body, he stopped me. "Can I?" My eyebrows furrowed for a second, but I ended up nodding and held it out to him.

He took the loofah from me as water dropped off of his nose, being he just had his head shoved under the water.

He gently brushed the loofah along my chest, my arms, torso, and back. Turning my around once more he began to lather up my legs, and even with the sound of the water hitting against his body, you could still hear the soft hum he emitted.

Truly, he did love me.

It wasn't just in his words, but also his actions. Not once has he left me down, but uplifted me, as a matter of fact.

Surprising me without finding out at all, punching my dad, brining me back to LA with him. It was a whirlwind. That's been on top of all the support his fans have given as well.

"You know, I think your fans are pretty in love with us." I said with a giggle.

He glanced up at me, the strands of black and purple hair plastered to his forehead as water dripping off the tips of them. His ocean blue eyes met with mine in an instant, causing my smile to grow wider.

"If I read it correctly, Solby is trending. Not because of you and Sam either." I winked.

"Damn! I really thought one day we would live that ship name down, but apparently not." He chuckled. "I'm not sure what would even sound right, if we came up with something new. Most ship names sound like a disease to me."

I shook my head as he stood up and we switched places so I could rinse off my body.

"I'm glad they've warmed up to you so well. I can't lie, I was worried about how they would treat you. So much more protective than my own mother."

"You're so silly." I reached up and laced my fingers in his hair, pressing my bare body up against his. "Hell, if they didn't I would find a way to get them to like me. Not that I need validation, because I don't... but I was ready to put my foot down if people were mad at your own happiness."

"Arent we a little firecracker?" He took his bottom lip between his teeth and smacked my ass.

"Colbyyy!" I whined. "That actually stung, you ass."

"Mm, I just can't help myself." He cupped his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips to mine for a soft, yet sweet kiss. As a way to say sorry, but also seeming like he was pushing for more.

After a moment I pulled back. "Hey mister, calm down there. We can't have distractions right now, we need to go shopping for the party after this!"

"You're right, how could I so easily forget about the others?" He asked in a sarcastic tone, giving me the up-down look with his eyes.

What a goof.