chapter 7

Alisha's POV

I was with Luke and we were in the car driving somewhere. But Luke won't tell me where. Ugh! I wanna know! And also Luke blind folded me so I wouldn't see. Oh my gosh. Ugh.

"Lukey! Please tell me!" I yelled at him.

"No, babe, you'll see when we get there." Luke said. I just huffed and didn't say anything. I guess we got there because he stopped the car and got out. He walked over to my door and opened it. "Let's go. Here, I'll hold your hand and we'll walk together."

"Okay Luke." I said. We were walking and we stopped.

"Okay babe." Luke said. He took my blind fold off and I gasped. It was beautiful. (Pic at top is the date place and where we're at. I don't feel like explaining it. So yeah.)

"Oh my gosh Luke... it's beautiful." I said.

"Thank you. I had a little help from the boys." Luke said. We walked over to the table and he pulled my seat out for me. I sat down and he pushed me in. He then walked in front of me and sat down.

"Luke, this is the best thing ever. All of my boyfriends I've had never have done this before. Thank you so much." I said.

"You are very welcome Alisha. I really like you. You're so lovely and amazing. Thank you." Luke said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being you." Luke said. Aww! He is so sweet! I looked down and blushed.

"Thank you." I said.

"Okay. I have something to ask you. And I have a present for you. Would you like the present or the question first?"

"Umm... present..." I said.

"Here." He handed me the envelop. Umm okay. I opened it and it was two one direction concert tickets! Front row too! Oh my gosh! Also backstage passes! "I know how much you like one direction and I was thinking we could go to the concert together and go meet them also. I mean I've already met them and assuming since I'm famous and stuff, I'm sure they'll let us hangout with them for a little while with them. So what do you say?" He asked.

"Of course! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Luke!" I said.

"Okay... now my question... umm.... would you umm.... maybe want to be my girlfriend...?" He asked looking away and blushing.

"I would love that." I told him.