chapter 17

Alisha's POV

"What the hell kelsey?! Where the hell were you?! What the fuck were you thinking?!" Michael started yelling at her. What the heck?

"Michael! Calm down! It's okay! Its a good thing that we found her! So shush!" I told him.

"Well you woke me up in the middle of the night to find her! I was worried something happened to her! And now it's like 4:30am and I'm not tired! Today/tomorrow isn't gonna be a good day if I'm tired all day!" He said.

"Well just go in to your tent and try to sleep! Me and Luke are going to bed! Retha and Audrey already went to bed! So shut up and go to bed!" I yelled at him.

"Goodnight." Kelsey said

"Love you boo!" I yelled before she went to bed.

"Come on babe. Let's try and get some more sleep." Luke said. So we went into our tent and lied down. I curled up to him to keep warm. Oh my gosh. I love lying in his arms.

*two hours later*

"Wake up! Wake up wake up wake up!" Calum and Ashton came into our tent waking us up. Oh my gosh! We've only gotten like 6 hours of sleep! Can we get more sleep! I'm so tired. What the heck?!

"Go AWAY!" I yelled at them.

"What the hell is your problem? It's 6:30 and Calvin is here. He's looking for you. Jai is in there with Kelsey and Michael." Ashton said.

"Well tell him I'm in here cuddling with Luke and that I didn't get any sleep last night." I told him. Cuddling farther into Luke.

"You need to get uppppppppp!" Calum said. He started pulling on my leg and pulled me out of the my nice warm place.

"Lukeeeyyyyyy......" I said.

"Come on babe." Luke said. He sat up and helped me up. Ugh. I need coffee.

"Lukey, I need coffee." I said

"Come on babe. It's fine. Let's just go. Get dressed." He said. I grabbed some clothes. I also grabbed my bathing suit also. I put my swimsuit on then some jean shorts and a tee-shirt. I looked over and Luke had already changed. He Was wearing black skinny jeans and a black tee-shirt. He looks cute. Aww.

"You look adorable." I told him.

"Thanks babe. But you look better!" He said.

We walked out and everyone was already out there.

"Well.... what should we do today?" I asked

"I've got an idea..." Kelsey said. Oh. This can't be good.

(A/N well I was kinda forced to update. I'm so tired but still. Well yeah. The pic at the top is just a cute pic. I love it. But anyways. Yeah this isn't a good chapter. It's also Friday the 13th. So yeah.- Alisha)