Chapter 6

Kelsey's POV (happy now kelsey?)

I was sitting on my couch with Audrey and Alisha. Alisha was waiting for Luke to pick her up and Audrey was gonna hangout here with me until Alisha comes home. I like Audrey. She's cool.

"Luke says he's coming to pick me up. But also Michael is coming over with Retha, Ashton and Calum. So kelsey, don't be mean. And Audrey, don't fangirl over them." Alisha says.

"Okay." Audrey and I say at the same time. We here a knock at the door and Alisha goes to answer it. Luke, Michael, Calum, Ashton and Retha all come inside.

"Hey, Retha, Ashton, Luke and Calum." I say.

"What the hell? Your not gonna say hey to me?" Michael asked.

"Hey Audrey? Do you hear something?" I asked. Audrey giggled. I guess she finds this funny

"Okay. That's fine." Michael scoffed.

"Hey. Be nice. We're going to go. See you all later." Alisha said and her and Luke left.

"So. What do y'all wanna do while they are gone?" Retha asked.

"Umm I don't care." I said.

"Me either" Calum and Ashton said at the same time.

"Me neither." Audrey said.

"Mike?" Ashton said. Michael just ignored him. Oh wow. Very childish.

"Michael. Gordon. Clifford." Ashton said.

"Hey! Don't say my whole name!" Michael said.

"Clifford? As in The Big Red Dog?" I asked laughing.

"Shut up." He said.

"Is that why you died you're hair red?" I asked, smirking.

"No." He said.

"Okay. Whatever." I said.

"Both of y'all! Be quiet!" Retha yelled at us.

"Well she started it!" Michael said.

"Wow. Real mature." I said.

"Okay. Well while they are flirting... do you three want to go get some food?" Calum asked.

"Sure." Ashton, Retha and Audrey said at the same time.

"Take me with you!" I yelled.

"No. Not until you and Michael get along." Retha said. Then they left. Well then.

"Well...." Michael said.

"Umm. I dunno. I guess we could order some food or I could make some?" I said.

"Let's order pizza!" Michael said.

"Yes!" I said back and that's what we did. Ordered pizza.

(A/N there Kelsey. Happy now? I updated my story. Better be happy I love ya enough to update it. But anyways... tell me what you all think! Bye!... for now... lol)