chapter 36

Alisha's POV

So Harry should be here soon. I'm so nervous. Like what if someone goes wrong? What if like Harry doesn't like me? What if.... Okay. No more what ifs. This night will be perfect. And if it isn't.... well I can come back home and be depressed. Eat tons of junk food and watch horror movies. I had gotten dressed and was on my way to sit on the living room. It's so quiet without Kelsey here. I feel so lonely here alone. Ugh. Oh well I guess. I slipped on my shoes. Put my sweater on and sat on the couch. I checked my phone and noticed I had a text from Luke. Hmm. Wonder he's texting me.

Luke- hii Alisha. I know we hadn't talked in a while... but I'm sorry for the way things ended with us... umm... how are you? I'm so awkward. Umm... text me if you want too. You don't have to though. But yeah. Okay
L.H. sent at 5:30pm.

It's 7:45 right now. He probably thinks I'm ignoring him. Oh. I'll text him back now I guess.

Me- hii. I'm sorry I hadn't messaged back until now. I just got your text.... umm.... I'm fine I guess... after our break up I just wasn't the same... but I'm happy now... I'm going out with Harry tonight... how are you?
A.F. sent at 7:50pm

Harry should be here soon. I'm happy to be getting out of the house tonight. I'm not gonna bring my phone, I don't need to be getting distracted while on my date with Harry. There was a knock at the door and I checked my phone and noticed it was exactly 8 o'clock. Wow Harry. Right on time. I opened the door and sure enough, it was Harry.

"Hii!" I said.

"Hello!" He said. "You look beautiful as always. Your my cute nerd." He said blushing. I looked down and blushed. Yeah. I'm wearing glasses cause I felt like it.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem... so... ready to go?" He asked

"Yes." He took my hand and we left.

"Would you mind walking to our date spot? Or would that be to much to ask?" He asked. He seemed so nervous.

"No. It's not to much to ask. I'd love too." I said looking up at him and smiling. He's just so tall. And I'm short. At least according to Kelsey I am. We walked to the park and Harry led me there. There was a table with a white table cloth on it and candles on top of the table. They weren't lit yet. Harry led me over to the table and sat me down. He then sat down next to me and lit the candles. Harry looked at me and smiled. It's beautiful here.

"What do you think? Is it terrible? Umm... I had Louis and Zayn help me. I came up with the idea... Zayn and Louis put everything together." He said

"Its beautiful Harry. Thank you. For everything thing." I said

*1 hour later*

Harry and I had finished eating. Turns out Zayn and Lou left food for us. They like packed stuff in a picnic basket. They're so sweet. All me and Harry really did was eat and talk and laugh. It was wonderful. After we finished eating we walked around the park for a little bit and then Harry walked me home. He walked me ask the way to my door.

"This was a great night... I hope we can go out again?" He asked

"Yes. Of course. This night was wonderful. Thank you again Harry." I said

"Your welcome. Well...." I noticed he'd look at my eyes and then down at my lips. I think he wants to kiss me. Like he was asking for permission. I nodded and he started to lean in, as did I. We met in the middle and well... I'm not sure what to say. He's a really great kisser. And yes. I loved tonight with Harry.

We pulled apart and I blushed.

"Umm.... would you mind staying again tonight...?" I asked blushing even more

"No. I wouldn't mind." He said. He blushed also and we walked into my apartment and went to my room to go to sleep. I'm really tired and he is too I bet.

(A/N well.... here's this chapter. I'll be updating again. Soon. But anyways... I'll give y'all a hint about what's gonna happen next.... It's Michaels POV and it'll be a long chapter... so yeah. My outfit is up at top! Just to let ya know.- Alisha)