chapter 37

Michaels POV

So I had just gotten off the plane and I was just walking around. I'm not sure where to look or how the hell I'm gonna get anywhere. Oh my god! This is so frustrating! I left the air port and just got a taxi. I gave him the address to Kelsey's dad's house and then we were on our way to his house. I can't believe I'm doing this. I just... I really love kelsey. I've never said that about a girl before. But with  Kelsey we just have this connection and I really love her. He stopped at a house and I gave him money and was on my way up to the door... I'm so nervous. I knocked on the door and what I'm guessing it's her brother answered the door. He was somewhat tall. Not really though. Oh! He's ScottySire from vine! I love watching him on vine. He's hilarious.

"Umm... hello?" He asked

"Hi. Is Kelsey here?" I asked

"Umm yeah. Who are you and what do you want with my little sister?" He asked

"Umm I'm Michael Clifford and I've came all the way from LA looking for her. Her apartment mate Alisha gave me this address and so... Yeah...." I said

"Oh! Alisha! I know her. Her and Kelsey have been best friends for a while now. Umm I'll let her know your here." He said then walked inside. He let me inside and he shut the door. "Kelsey! Some dude with weird colored hair is here for you!" Weird colored hair? Really?

"Who...." she didn't finish her sentence cause she saw it was me "Michael?"

"Kelsey...." I said

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"I came here looking for you. I'm just.... is there somewhere we can talk?" I asked

"Yeah. Come up to my room. Scotty, tell dad I'll be up in my room." She said. We walked up to her room and she sat on her bed. I'm not sure what to do so I just stood there... "you can sit down if you want" she said pointing towards her bed. I sat down and smiled. "So you want to tell me why you're here?"

"I came here to apologize. I've been a real dick lately and I wanted to apologize. I didn't want to cause you any pain... I love you so much kelsey and I just.... I love you. I love you and only you. Please.... please please forgive me. I don't know what I'd do without you. So... please forgive me." I said.

"Oh Michael.... I love you too. I love you so much and what you did with Amber really hurt me. I just.... I've been heart broken before and it's literally one of the worst feelings ever. So.... please.... I don't want to have my heart broken anymore..." she said with teary eyes. Aww! I've cause so much pain for her. I hate myself so much right now. I had tears in my eyes and never thought I'd cry over a girl before.

"I'm so so so sorry. Please forgive me. I just.... I didn't mean to hurt you. I know I've said that already but please..." I said

"I'm not gonna forgive you right away... maybe after a while.... I don't know if I'll be able to forgive you like right now... but if it makes you feel any better... I love you too."

(A/N well this chapter sucks. But anyways.... this was somewhat long and I made this chapter basically for Kelsey. So yeah. Have a great night everyone! See you all whenever I update again. Byeeeeee!- Alisha)