chapter 35

Alisha's POV

I looked up at Harry and he came over and hugged me. Harry is so sweet. I'm just... I'm so happy to have him with me... I wish Kelsey was here though. I miss her and it's only been like a day since I've seen her.

"Thank you." I said

"For what love?" He asked

"For being here... for just... I dunno. I guess I needed that hug." I looked up at him all teary-eyed. Why am I about to cry? I'm to sensitive.

"Aww. Babe" He said wiping my eyes. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't even know. I'm just to sensitive" I said

"I have something to ask you." He said.

"Okay...?" I asked confused

"You can tell me if it's to soon.... but I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me...? I know you and Luke had broken up about 2 or 3 weeks ago but I really like you so..... Yeah...." He said. Aww! I think I'm going to say yes. I mean I really like him. But what if he hurts me like Luke? I don't know what to do. Should I say yes?

"Umm...." I looked up at him. He looked true and like he won't hurt me. "Yes I will."

"Really? I will understand if you don't want too. I mean after dating Luke and getting your heart broken, I understand. Like don't be saying this out of like friendship and not wanting to hurt me, please don't don't be saying that." He said

"No. That's not it. I really like you and I feel like you won't hurt me. Please... you won't hurt me right?" I asked

"Oh god no. I really like you also. So how about I pick ya up at let's say 8?" He asked

"Yes. Of course. See you then." I walked him to the door and kissed him on the cheek. I saw him blush and I blushed also. "Bye..." I say looking down.

"Goodbye. I'll see ya soon."

"Wait." I said he turned around and looked at me. "Casual or formal?"

"A cross between casual and formal" He winked and then left. Oh my gosh. Okay. I went and took a shower so that I could get ready for my date with Harry.

*ding dong*

I heard the doorbell ring. I just got out if the shower. So I had no time to get clothes on. I wrapped a towel around me and so I went into the living room just as Michael was walking in.

"Michael..... what are you doing here?!?!" I yelled at him.

"I need you to tell me where in Nebraska Kelsey's dad lives! I'm in a hurry. I noticed that there's a plane to Nebraska and I'm catching that flight. So please... tell me.... I just.... I need to see her." He said. Aww!

"Okay." I said. I gave him the address and he was out of sight before I could say anything else to him. Oh gosh. Okay. So after that I walked back into my room to get dressed and ready for my date with Harry.

(A/N I finished this chapter like right after I finished the next chapter. So yeah. It might not be that good but anyways.... bye!!! Oh... also. Kelsey's and Michaels relationship is like so sad. But anyways... Yeah. Now is bye! Okay.- Alisha)