chapter 34

Michaels POV

I stormed out of alisha's and Kelsey's apartment  and went straight to mine. What the hell is wrong with me!? I am such a screw up! I can't do anything right! I really like kelsey but I screwed up being with her and now I have no body! I give up! Oh my god. I'm crying. I've never cried over a girl before. I'm just.... I'm done with this. I walked into my room. And lied on my bed and just cried for like the longest time. I'm just done. I give up. I grabbed my phone and turned it on to listen to music. I haven't had it on all day. Just haven't been in the mood for my phone at all. I noticed I had a voice mail. And who might you ask left me a voice mail? Kelsey did..... I put my phone to my ear and listened to it.

"It's 4am your sleeping. I'm crying. I love you too much to let you go. But I just... I'm done with your bullshit and I'm done with Amber and I'm just.... I'm sorry...." and that's where she hung up. Oh my god. What have I done?! See! I screwed it up! She's crying! I didn't want to cause her any pain! I love her! I truly do! And I screwed it up. I need to go out and find her. I'm going to go to Nebraska and get her. I've made up my mind.

I started packing a bag. I made sure to get my charger and ear buds for my phone. I grabbed my bag and ran over to Alisha's and knocked on her door. But before she opened the door I walked right in.

"Michael.... what are you doing here?!" Alisha yelled. I guess she had just got out if the shower. She had a towel wrapped around her and yeah... well.... oops. I don't care.

"I need you to tell me where I'm Nebraska Kelsey's dad lives! I'm in a hurry. I noticed that there's a plane to Nebraska and I'm catching that flight. So please..... tell me. I just.... I need to see her. Please..." I said

"Okay." She wrote down her dad's address and I was on my way. I just.... I need to see her... she.... I just.... I can't think of the right words.... I seriously miss kelsey.... I really love her.... I hope she feels the same way.... I know she said that she did in the voice mail, but what if she just won't ever forgive me ever again? I've been a real dick and I completely understand if she won't forgive me ever again. But yeah.....

I ran out with my bag in hand and ran to get a cab. I finally got one and was on my way to the airport. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. If it were any one else, I most likely wouldn't be doing this. I got a ticket and they finally called for the plane to board. So I got on the plane and, after a little while, was on my way to apologize to Kelsey.

(A/N well this chapter just wasn't as long as I normally make my chapters but oh well. Thanks for reading. So some of this chapter was an idea from kelsey and like some of it were my idea. So thanks for reading and yeah. Bye!!!- Alisha)