chapter 14

Alisha's POV

Okay. So we're about to be at the camp sight thingy. Oh my gosh! I can't wait! I looked down at my phone and I saw that it was about 9 am. Yay! We've got a whole day here on Friday the 13th! Woo! But first things first, we've gotta set up the tent. Ugh.

"Okayyyyyy! We're here!" Kelsey said parking her truck. Yay! We're in like an open space and there's like no other people here. There's like a lake and on the other side of it is a cabin. Oh! It's so pretty! Its beautiful out here!

"It's beautiful out here!" I said

"I second that!" Retha said

"Almost as beautiful as you." Luke said.

"Aww!" I said blushing. He came over and kissed me.

"Ah. Get a room!" Michael yelled at us.

"Shut up!" I said blushing.

"I agree with Michael." Kelsey said

"That's the first time you've agreed with him!" Audrey said.

"Aww!" Ashton said

"Okay! Let's get this tent set up!" Calum said.

Okay. So it took a while, 2 hours to be exact, to get the tent set up. Ugh. It's now 11 and we don't really know what to do. I looked at all the things here to do and I say we go swimming. They have a water park here. And it seems fun!

"Hey, you all?" I asked

"Yeah?" They all asked.

"We should go to the water park!" I said.

"Yes!" Kelsey yelled

"Sure..." Luke said

"Yasss!" Michael yelled

"Okay." Retha and Audrey said

"Yes!" Cal and Ash said

"Yay!" I yelled. I ran into mine and Luke's side of the tent and went into my bag and got my swim suit. Ugh. I have to go to the bathroom to change and get ready. I changed into my pink and blue bikini and I slipped on my sandals and walked back to our tent. Everyone was already dressed and we were now walking to the water park. Yay! I'm so excited! This should be so much fun! I noticed Luke kept looking at me. Okay? What's up with that?

"Why do you keep looking at me?" I asked

"You're just so beautiful." Luke said.

I looked down and blushed.

"You two are so cute!" Retha said. I had asked Luke to give me a piggy back ride and he's carrying me right now.

"Aww!" I said hiding my face in Luke's shoulder. I could tell I was blushing. My face was burning.

"Come on babe! We're almost there!" Luke said. I looked up and he was right. We're about there. Oh my gosh! Yay!

(A/N So here's the chapter! I hope you like it! I dunno. Kelsey wanted to update. We normally always update together. So... I hope you like it! Not my best chapter. But I thought it was kinda cute! Well bye!!!! Love you all- Alisha.
P.s I'm gonna start signing my name on here cause I want to. But okay! Bye bye!)