chapter 2

Alisha's POV

*Knock knock knock*

I was just lying in bed texting kelsey until I heard someone knocking on my door. I got up and fixed my jeans and shirt and got up. I limped to the door cause my ankle was still hurting from yesterday.

"Hello" I said answering the door.

"Hii!" Luke said smiling his dimply smile. I love it.

"Yes...?" I asked.

"What? I can't come see you?" He asked and I just raised and eyebrow at him "okay. I just wanted to come say hi and that I realized that I didn't have your number so I couldn't text ya and I wanted to know if I could have it?" Luke asked.

"Umm yeah. Give me your phone" I said. He handed me his phone and I put my number in it and gave it back.

"Would you umm maybe wanna go umm grab a coffee with me?" Luke asked while looking down and blushing...

"Sure.. but you might need to help me. I'm not sure how well I can walk and Kelsey texted me that the elevators were out of order so..." I said trailing off.

"Okay. I can do that." He said. He turned around and bent down. "Get on" He said.

"Umm... are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on. It's fine." Luke said and I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms and legs around him and he started moving.

"Don't forget to close the door" I told him. He just nodded. We kept walking. And then all of a sudden he was running. "What are you doing?" I asked Luke, laughing.

"Having fun." Luke said. We got downstairs and Luke took us to his car and we got in.

"So coffee? Yeah?" Luke asked and I just nodded smiling at him. Then we started driving and finally got there. Well this should be fun. Having coffee with Luke Hemmings. What could go wrong? I mean it's not like he's famous or anything.

(A/N I don't know. I needed to update cause kelsey wanted me to update. So yeah lol. Okay. Have a goodnight.)