chapter 40

Alisha's POV

"BOO!" Someone yelled. I screamed and turned around.

"What the heck Harry?!" I yelled at him. He was just laughing. We were all in the mall. I was looking at clothes. Kelsey and Michael went to get food. They were still hungry after lunch. Scott and Todd were with Cal and Ash. Luke was with Audrey and Retha was with me. And Harry just came up and scared me. Zayn, Lou, li, and Ni were walking around. Retha was laughing her butt off. "Your mean." I was pouting.

"I'm sorry babe. I couldn't help it. I know you get scared easily. How about we go out tonight and I'll make up for it?" Harry asked

"Sure." I said blushing

"Okay, you lovebirds. Let's go. Ashton texted and said to go meet at the food court. They met someone they want us to meet." Retha said

"Okay." Me and Harry said. Harry grabbed my hand and we left the store. We walked to the food court and standing there next to kelsey was Ed Sheeran. And next to Michael was Shawn Mendes. Oh my gosh!

"Your Ed Sheeran! And shawn Mendes! Oh my gosh!" I hugged both of them.

"Yeah. Hi. From what your friends told us, you seem really nice. Great to meet you." Ed said.

"Yeah. You seem cool." Shawn said.

"Hey, man. What's up?" Harry said to Ed.

"Just meeting this lovely lady. What's up with you?" He asked

"Better not be hitting on my girlfriend." Harry said, jokingly, as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"How can I not hit on her? She's beautiful. I'll just go hit on the red head, Kelsey." He said.

"No, man. She's mine." Michael said.

"Fine, Blondie?" He asked

"I'm Audrey. And no. I'm dating someone anyway." She said. Everyone turned to her.
"Who are you dating?" I asked

"Umm...." she looked down blushing. "Luke....."

"Really?" I asked "that's great. I'm happy for you two."

"Thank you...." Luke said. He was blushing.
"No problem." I said. I looked up at Harry and he kissed me. "So.... what are y'all doing tonight?" I asked no one in particular.

"Well Pez and I are going out tonight. I think Lou and El are going out. Same with li and sophia." Zayn said

"Well Todd and I want to go out. Pick up a few chick's. Go clubbing. You know, the usual? Might meet up with a few of our friends from vine." Scotty said. I just nodded.

"I'm going out with Matthew tonight. With nash also." Shawn said.

"I'm just going to be at home tonight. Maybe watch movies." Ed said.

"Cal and I are going out tonight." Ashton said.

"Audrey and I are going to the movies tonight. Gonna watch the new insurgent movie." Retha said (A/N insurgent isn't out in theaters yet but oh well. Pretend)

"I suppose I'll stay at home and do nothing. Maybe call someone to hangout with. Oh. I dunno who I'll call but oh well." Luke said

"Me and Harry are going out to dinner tonight." I said

"Mikey and I are probably gonna order pizza and watch horror movies." Kelsey said

"Oh okay. Well maybe after dinner we can all meet up and go out or something?" I asked

"Sure." Everyone said.

"Okay. Well I have to go home and get dressed for mine and Harrys date. So......" I said.

"Okay." Everyone said. Harry grabbed my hand and we went out to the car so he could take me home to get dressed and so that he could go home to get dressed and then he'd come up and pick me up again.

(A/N okay. So I dunno if I said anything in the last chapter but like all the 1D guys are in the story and Todd and Scotty and Audrey and Retha and all the 5SOS guys. So yeah. Just to let everyone know so that y'all don't get confused. But okay. So yeah..... I'm trying to finish this story as soon as possible but I dunno how it'll work out like that. Umm... Yeah. Okay. Well bye.- Alisha)