chapter 27

Michaels POV

I can't believe she said she doesn't date! What the hell? I don't know what to feel? I'm so confused. I really like kelsey! I thought she liked me back?!

I walked into the apartment and Luke was on the couch.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Luke asked

"Nothing. I'm just tired. I'm going to bed. I'll see ya. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I looked around and noticed there was a bottle of vodka in the corner of my room. I've been saving that for a day that I want to get drunk. So I guess today's the day. I grabbed it and opened it up. I grabbed a shot glass (cause I don't want to get to drunk.) I filled the glass up and drank it. It burned going down my throat. Okay. So that's one.

*16 glasses later*

Okay. So I've took 17 shots and I'm not feeling any better. I grabbed my phone and dialed Kelsey's number. It went to answering machine. I decided to give her a voice mail message.

"Okay. So it's 2am and I took 17 shots of vodka trying to forget your name but the only name I forgot is mine. And sober or drunk you're the only thing on my mind"

Kelsey's POV

"Okay. Talk." Alisha said

"Okay. So it started after the one direction concert. Me and Michael were still mad at each other and he took me to a closet to talk but.... we didn't do much talking and yeah... that's basically when it all started and since then we've been friends with benefits." I said

"So.... you don't like him more then being friends with benefits?" Alisha asked.

"Umm... no? I dunno! I'm so confused!!!!" I said.

"Well... you wanna know what I have to say?" Alisha asked.

"Sure." I said

"I think you do like him. But tonight telling me that you two were just friends with benefits and that you don't date made Michael upset and I know Michael likes you back." Alisha said

"But you know why I don't date anymore. Of course you do. Your my best friend." I said

"Yeah. I know. It's because of your ex Brad. But believe me. Michael is nothing like him. I can tell. Brad was a jerk and Michael isn't. You have to believe me! Come on. Please?" Alisha said.

"Okay. I need to go to bed. I'm just.... I've just got to go and think through things. I'll see you in the morning." I said. Alisha stood up and I did to. She gave me a hug and we both went into our rooms. I turned my phone on and saw I had a voice mail from Michael. I played it and oh my gosh.

What have I done?!?!?!